Devil in Disguise

I haven't been able to keep my eyes off Malfoy. Ok. I know that sounds a bit gay.. but he seems weird lately! He isn't at my throat anymore. And it's making me feel anxious. I don't know if Malfoy changed after Voldemort was gone and if he did how? He's been looking at me but hasn't said anything in weeks. I feel a soft nudge. "I see your definitely into Draco" Luna said with a wide smile. "Wait, what?" I say out a little to loud. Suddenly the whole class turns their attention to me and I sink back into my seat embarrassed. "Luna, I am not into Malfoy" I whisper yell. Why would I be into Malfoy? "Sure. Whatever you say Harry" she replies while doodling on her notes.
She looks up for a second deep in thought while looking at Draco and my heart drops when Luna calls him over. "Luna! What the bloody hell?!" Draco came over and she smiles while leaning her cheek against her palm. "Relax. It's not like you like him Harry" she said calmly in an amused voice. I turn my head to look at the opposite side where Draco wasn't. "What's wrong with Potter?" Draco asked. "He's just flustered... embarrassed with the assignment. Luna might seem like an innocent person but she is the devil in disguise. Trying to put me on the spot. "Oh maybe.. I can help?" Draco suggested with made me turn and raise an eyebrow at him. "Like hell-" I start but Luna's hand goes over my mouth. "He'd love your help"she smiles as Harry pushes her hand away. This is bullying. Draco looked confused for a second. "Wait. Luna your a Ravencl-"

Draco's POV~
"Oh" I say as she tilts her head to the side towards Harry. I smile at her now understanding. "Actually, yeah I can help Harry" I finally said. Luna. Your a genius.