Potter and his Malfoy

I'm Harry. Harry Potter. And I just wanted to say... I am so sorry for the bloody damn mess you'll read in here. It's weird how things started and I don't know how to start. So give me a moment...

My heart quickens and I internally panicked. Not today satan. I move towards the door but before I could fully open the door his hand closes it. I gasp as I feel his body press against mine. "Where'd you think your going, Potter?" He whispers into my ear.

D:Wait Harry this isn't where we are supposed to start!
H:It's not?
D: Jesus Potter. Get your head out of the gutter. We're supposed to start on the first day of going back to Hogwarts to finish our seventh year.
H: But that's boring.... why can't we get to the good stuff?
D: *facepalms* They need to get the dialogue... we don't want them to think it's always been like this. And the also need to understand the WHOLE situation.
H: *sighs* fine. We'll have it your way then.
D: Good. Now... stop pouting and come cuddle me while I tell them.
H: *sits down on Draco's lap with a pout*
D: Anyway... so this is how we really start with Harry's POV. Also there will be some smut- *plays with Harry's messy hair*
H: So if you don't like yaoi, smut, gay things or dick and dick action you can leave or skip.
D: Harry don't interrupt me. But yeah what he said.
*Harry snuggles into Draco, while Draco tries to think about what he was going to say*
......
...........
H: Draco. Let's just do something else then finish it later?
D: Something else? *looks at Harry amused*
H: *whispers in his ear and pulls away looking at Draco's faces with a smirk*
Alright. So the story will continue... right now I have to do stuff. Uh.. enjoy? *picks Harry up and moves to their room shutting the door with a loud thud*🌹🔪
The useless narrator: um so.. they're gonna be gone for a while😳

Also we can all agree Harry is the bottom if we're all being honest. So if you disagree let's take a trip down memory lane.
Remember the 'I must not tell lies' and the 'deep down inside you deserve to be punished' now... my dirty little mind took it the wrong way. I immediately thought 'Harry is definitely a bottom'.And I never really thought of Harry as a top because he can be very obedient but also bratty. I guess in my opinion I can conclude Harry is a Bisexual Power Bottom. I stan.
Don't hate me 👁👄👁