"Yeah!" I said confused because what is he trying to say.

"I too need to go back. But you are coming with me right like forever?" He asked.

My eyes went wide because I didn't even give this any thought. I mean I have to go back with him then what about my profession here?

"Yeah! That's what killing me." he said ruffling his hair.

"I..I don't know." I said closing my eyes and held my head in my both hands.

"What do you mean you don't know? You have to come with me. I even booked our tickets." He said immediately raising his voice a little.

"I know that I should come with you Prem but I can't just leave Rahul alone in this because we both perform together. It will not only stop my career but also his. I didn't even think about this until you pointed out." I said looking at him.

"Guys! Before you both start fighting in this issue come inside. I need to say something." We both heard Rahul calling us.

We turned to everyone standing near the door. I nodded and went inside passing him. He followed my suit and at present we all are siting in the living room.

"Asha! Do you remember our performance in Goa?" Rahul asked.

I nodded confused and asked him to continue whatever he is going to.

"How was the reponse for our performance?" He asked.

"Double or more than double we get here." I replied.

"Yes! That's why I decided something and I am sure you will love it too." He said smiling.

"Rahul! Please get to the point." I said because our before argument is roming in my head.

"Ok ok. If we do the same performances in India we will be number one. But here we are one of the top dancers. So I got one proposal from an agent when we performed in Goa." He said smiling.

"What is the proposal?" I asked him smiling.

"We have to perform each week once and sometimes the number may increase in Mumbai. Then we need to teach some kids the basic dance everyday for one hour. The pay is a little less than here but we will be in top so we may get many offers more in the future." He replied grinning.

"You mean to say.." I didn't complete my sentence and saw him grinning.

I shrieked rushing towards him and hugged him tightly. We both jumped up and down laughing.

Then everyone joined us and we all jumped hugging each other.

"But there is one problem." Rahul said stopping us from jumping and laughing.

"What is it?" I asked him worriedly.

"We may need to come here montly once or there can be more gap between each performance. And also we need to finish our last performance with a blast so we need to do something little risky for you." He replied in one breath and looked at me.

"Ok sure we will practice it now itself." I said excited.

"Are you sure? We can even just skip it." He suggested.

"Rahul! The audience deserves this risk. It is our last performance right like mostly." I said smiling.

He nodded and we both went to the practice room. It is indeed a risky stunt but I was okay so there is no problem.

After finishing the practice we all returned to the hotel eating Dinner at Rahul's place itself.

Rahul actually even selected one house in Mumbai and payed the advance. That means even if I am not married to Prem we are actually going to shift.

He thought to surprise me so didn't said anything until now. Now everything is normal because of only him. Because I don't know what solution I would have even searched if this is not decided by him at all.

We both got ready for the bed and laid down on it. I didn't utter even a single word and tried to sleep closing my eyes.

"I am sorry." I heard him saying.

"Why?" I asked him opening my eyes.

"I shouldn't have raised my voice." He replied smiling.

"I am sorry too. I should have thought about it before itself." I said smiling back.

"So we both are ok?" he asked pulling me towards him.

"More than ok." I replied and snuggled closer to him.

"Are you sure you want to take that risky step? What if something will happen to you?" He asked and I can hear the worry in his voice.

"I will be fine. And you will be there in the audience right to cheer for me so I will be totally fine." I said kissing his cheek.

"Where else will I be? I just want you to be safe." He said and I smiled hearing his concern.

We both let the sleep consume us with a smile on our faces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I skipped the one whole week in this chap.....

Plz do check the photos of Kew garden in the right side. After watching the pictures i am in loev with this. Hope i will be able to go there one time.....

How is the chap guys?

Comment plz and vote..........................