We practiced for tomorrow's performance as fast as we can. Then I heard my phone ringing to see it's from Prem.

I lifted it and asked him the address where is he now. After that I reached there to see him standing outside the shop holding a boquet of roses.

He got inside the passenger seat and gave me the flowers saying "Beautiful flowers for my beautiful wife."

"Thank you Husband. So what's the plan?" I asked him placing them in the back seat.

"Let's go where ever you want to go." He replied smiling.

"Hmm.. you gave me beautiful flowers right. Now I will give you beautiful garden." Saying this I started driving towards the destination I choosed.

After half n hour we finally reached there and parked my car. We both got outside the car and went inside the Kew Gardens.

When we are totally inside walking through the walkway, I turned towards him and said "Beautiful garden for my handsome husband."

He laughed and we both continued to gaze around. All year around the whole area is vibrant, colorful and fragrant.

We held each other hands and walked through the garden observing each type of flowers.

There are so many glass houses. Which are called as Victorian glass houses. We went inside each one of them and discovered the delights of water lilies and palms.

After that we sat on the area between the gardens and talked to each other. We get to know what are our likes, dislikes and our favorite memories.

"I just loved your gift." He said looking around.

"I always wanted to come here after I heard Rahul and Di talking about this." I said smiling.

"Then why did you not?" He asked frowning.

"This is actually romantic place you know. Look around there are only coupls mostly. Yeah some normal people too come here for peace and all. But I wanted to come here with my partner to enjoy it more." I replied looking down.

He didn't say anything but felt his lips on my cheek. "I am glad that I became part of your wish."

I looked at him and said "Me too."

We decided to go back as it is getting dark. After reaching the hotel we ordered some food and completed our dinner watching some movie.

"Tomorrow you will come for my programme right?" I asked him after we freshen up to sleep.

"Ofcourse." He replied and we both drifted into deep sleep holding each other.

Next day everyone came to the auditorium to watch our performance and Prem too as he said.

After that we spend some time talking and went to someother places which I know.

The very next day onwards he has to go to office to finish the remaining work and I got busy with the practice and performance everyday.

Even though he is busy he watched all my performances. Even our friends too watched them.

Finally tomorrow is the last performance and I am in Rahul's home along with everyone to practice.

I looked at Prem can easily say that he is bothered with something. I took him to the backyard and asked "What happened?"

"Nothing!" he immediately replied. As I kind of understood him during these past few days I can easily say that he is lying.

"Don't lie Prem. Tell me what happened?" I asked again.

"Asha! Tomorrow night everyone is returning to Mumbai." He said looking at me.