Chapter 3..

What would school be like without mykee? I never want to go back! But yet I did, I had to. I had to go and sit down besides her empty chair I had to go and lay by the tree where she will never be. I had to, I had to go to her viewing I wanted to. The viewing of her body. Her lifeless body, I tried not to go and look but I needed to I knew she was right up there laying down eyes shut waiting for me to come see her. So I did she looked so beautiful her short brunette hair looked so soft and shiny her perfectly shaped lips were closed just like her big brown eyes were. Her skin looked so soft her nails were painted pink to cover that they were truly purple underneath.. I looked at my friend lying, lifeless... in front of me Her eyes should be open! Her lips should make the shape of a smile, her smile! She shouldn't be like this this isn't real! I say In her mothers lap crying uncontrollably I tried to stop for her mothers sake but I couldn't. Earlier that day we had bought her a teddy bear that has a shirt that reads "best friend" we got it for her to be buried with I named it "Lexie bear" because I got one named "mykee bear" so I could have her and she could have me. It helped me so much through all of this. Anytime I cried the only thing that helped just a little was mykee bear. I remember "talking" to her I would loudly think my thought and look I to the sky thinking she was listening, hoping she was. This made me question if there was a god "if there was why would he take mykee?" "Why won't he answer me?" "Why won't he give me a clue that mykees in heaven?" I also have a sister well had-ish? She was the first born but she passed away at 2 weeks old I wished for her all the time. I wondered what it would be like to have a sister through all of this. It would be nice I always wondered what she would be like dark hair dark eyes and tan skin like my mom? Blonde tan and green eyes like me? Would she take after momma or daddy? I always pictures tan skin dark long hair and green eyes, daddy's eyes, my eyes.