Chapter 2

Around Easter the school took us on a field trip to a park and we hunted eggs and played all day. My play buddy was of course mykee. Seemed like the day was so long then but way to short now..
When the field trip was over I was riding home with my mom so I would t be seeing mykee or sitting with her in the bus so I told her by then " bye see you tomorrow" and a hug this couldn't have been more memorable I will never forget it. Later that day around dinner time my "uncle" Scott came over he wasn't really my uncle but I used to think he was he's just my mom and dad's friend. He always came over and talked about all the new news any wrecks any thing useful for sell. He always knew everything about this town he always had all these farm animals at his house I loves that so much still do. I was a huge animal lover mykee was too. Scott told my mom about all the news around here some wreck was brought up about these two girls sisters they were with their grandparents one died instantly and one was in the hospital poor girls, poor family and friends. Well Scott left soon then I took a bath and went to bed. Woke up that morning for school my mother asked me if I even wanted to go of course I said no she explained why she wasn't making me go.. she explained mykee wasn't gonna be there, ever again. she was in a wreck and died instantly and her sister was in the hospital she was in a coma. I never felt so empty, so lonely so sad in my life. I repeated 1,000 times in my head the words "Mykee is dead, dead." I was so empty I felt a huge hole in the bottom of my tummy I've never felt this way before i felt like it wasn't real not, mykee not, my friend it can't be real it can't be! Who was I gonna tell about what chance has said to me? Who was gonna be my bestfriend? Mykee can't be dead it's not real! She will be at school like she always is! It's just a dream I'd beg to wake up from I found out "it wasn't a dream mykee was gone" I thought as I held onto our bestfriends necklace.