Winter in the Snow

🎶 Ultrareader doesn't own WOF🎶

🎶 I am going to just give it to ya 🎶

🎶 Don't believe me? Just read! 🎶

🎶 Do Do Do Do, Do Do Do Do *random music* 🎶

Winter in the Snow (I almost put Winter in the Winter)

Growling, Winter struggled and scratched blindly when he felt cool talons reach for him. Don't ask, Icewing instinct.

This is all a dream. I hope. I think. I hope I think.

"Stop it! Your claws are super sharp!" Said a excited-terrified voice.

The voice brought reality rushing back: he was trapped and he had just been enchanted by Lamestalker.

Again, don't ask.

"Who are you peop- dragons?" (Oop- fourth wall break) he said viciously as he bolted upright. He almost bonked headfirst into a pretty Nightwing with sparkly silver scales by her eyes.

"Hi!" The Nightwing said. "I'm Listener! And who might you be, sparkly Icewing?"

"Listener! You weren't supposed to say who you are- information for the enemy!" Said a voice to his left.

'Listener' rolled her eyes. "Oh, shut it, Darkster." She leaned over to a Nightwing on her right, who was trying to reassure a confused Moonwatcher. "I think you need a change in boyfriend, Clearsight."

These two names shocked Winter into anger. "What are you crazies talking about!? Darkstalker's dead, Clearsight disappeared centuries ago, and - " He was interrupted by a voice "YOU FREAKING LOOK LIKE TURTLE!!!" Winter glanced to his left, left where Qibli was pointing his tail and talon at a Turtle look-a-like.

"Yes, you 'freaking look like Turtle'." Said Winter, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

The dragons seemed to ignore them. Winter realized that Darksatlker was standing in front of Turtle, arm extended in greeting to the petrified Sea animus.

"We - come - in - peace." Said Darkstalker slowly, as if he had been saying that for hours and Turtle still didn't understand. Though, that's probably exactly what was happening.

Turtle just kept shaking in fear and worry. He caught Winter's gaze and mouthed, Help!

Winter mouthed back, I'm trying, irritated. What was Darkstalker going at - trying to confuse them to death?

"Gerroff me, crazy weirdo dragon! I AM NOT GETTING KIDNAPPED AGAIN - " said a squeaky, angry voice. It was then Winter finally noticed the red-scaled Kinkajou, who was being held down by a Seawing with indigo scales. The female seawing also had her claws clamped around Kinkajou's jaw, thus stopping her venom.

"Listener, now's not the time." Said 'Clearsight' softly as she gently held Moon's talons in hers. Moon seemed to relax slightly with the gesture, and Winter and Qibli did the opposite.

"Hey, DONT you dare hurt Moon." Said Qibli threateningly, any traces of joking gone completely and utterly.

Lamestalker bristled at the threat, but said nothing.

"ARGH!!" Said a fiery voice. "Why am I always just ignored just because you can't touch me?! I'm confused too!"

Peril's blazing blue eyes burned and so did her scales. Everyone froze.

Peril continued ranting and raging. "AND don't you even dare hurt my new friends you horrible slug covered flame face!"

The male Seawing with Qibli finally seemed to find his voice. "P-please, let us explain. We only reacted because you attacked. Can we just sit down and talk, p-pretty please?"

Peril opened her mouth to say something, but Qibli cut in, "Ok, fine. But we need an explaination, fast. Cause, no offense, Darkstalker, but your gone."

"Am not." Was the curt answer. Each dragon went to their respective group and looked at the other side.

Oh, Qibli. You upset the pun gods with your horrible puns, and now we're getting pun- ished for it.

Woah, what did I just - never mind.

"Tell us everything." Offered Lamestalker.

Winter opened his mouth, but Qibli intervened. "Hey, I'm Qibli of the Sandwings, though, you should know that."

The 'other dragons' all looked confused at his last statement, but didn't ask.

"And I'm Prince Winter of the Icewings." Said Winter. Then, he realized his mistake and corrected briskly, "Ex-Prince Winter."

Now they looked ultra confused. Not that Winter really cared.

"I'm Moonwatcher of the Nightwings, and that's Kinkajou." Moon gestured to her best friend, who humphed. The little Rain Dragon was purplish orange and red, for confusion and anger.

"Turtle of the-" Turtle started, but Darkstalker suddenly sucked in a sharp breath. Turtle gave him a quizzical but frightened look. Darkstalker shook his head dismissively before Clearsight said "Maybe tell us a bit about yourselves."

Qibli snorted. "Fine. I'm Qibli, loyal Outclaw to the awesome Queen Thorn," the other dragons looked super confused now. "And Moon's boyfriend." Moon blushed. "I like sand. And puns. I hate my mother, and my grandfather is a salamander breathed camel spit blob. Boom."

Winter snorted before saying, "I'm Winter." The dragons looked at him expecting more, but he huffed and looked away.

Moon took a deep breath before saying, "I'm Moonwatcher, but please call me Moon. I like scrolls, and I'm a mind-reader and a prophet. I grew up in the rainforest. Um, yeah."

The turtle-look-a like ( who winter now called Turtle 2.0 ) gestured to Kinkajou, who just shook her head. He sighed and nodded towards Turtle.

Turtle nervously fidgeted with his claws. "I'm Prince Turtle, and I like scrolls." The Turtle 2.0 frowned at the Prince part. "I have over 30 siblings. Uh..."

Darkstalker looked at him suddenly. "Your not telling us the whole truth."

Turtle's eyes widened. "W-what do you-"

The next words hit like a dream couldn't.

"You're an animus."

***

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I've been stressed and school sucks right now. I hope you enjoyed this. Um, yeah.

See you...

-Ultra-