Qibli in the Sand

I. Don't. Own. Wings of Fire!

Please! Don't! Sue! Me! Thank! You!

Uuuuuugh. My BRAIN hurts.

Chapter two: Qibli in the Sand
*****************************************

The last thing Qibli remembered was his awesome girlfriend opening a scroll. Then there was just.....sand. Glowing, golden sand, to be precise. Qibli coughed, keeping his tail twined around Moon's for support.

This stuff happens waaay to often.

When the sand cleared, all Qibli saw was darkness. He heard a small gasp and looked up, blinking. He gasped, as well as his friends. Winter was growling and looking around in confusion. Peril just— sat there. Turtle looked confused. Kinkajou was hugging Turtle in fear. She realized what she was doing, and let go, blushing. Qibli smiled, they were adorable. Qibli looked up and saw Moon looking at the ruins in aw.

Ruins?

Well. They weren't ruins anymore. Qibli walked up to moon and held her talons on his. She seemed unfazed about this action.

"I can't hear her."

That's when Qibli realized what she was actually looking at a Nightwing in wonder. The Nightwing, just noticing them, jumped back in surprise.

"What's a SandWing, Skywing, Nightwing and Icewing doing here?" She asked. Her eyes landed on Turtle and her eyes widened. "Fathom? What are you doing here?"

Turtle leaped back in surprise. "I'm not Fathom! I'm Turtle!"

The Nightwing cocked her head sideways. "Oh. You just—look like him."

Winter examined the Nightwing shrewdly. "Of coarse he isn't Fathom. Fathom lived 2000 years ago."

The Nightwing suddenly gasped and fell to the ground. "So many future's.....ugh..." The Nightwing gasped and groaned.
What's wrong with her? Thought Qibli

Another 3 dragons suddenly walked in. One was a excited looking Nightwing, with sparkly but not as sparkly as Moon, teardrop scales. The other was a timid looking Seawing that did look a lot like Turtle, but with no armband. The last was a Nightwing....

Darkstalker.

Peril growled and Winter roared in rage. Turtle stepped in front of Kinkajou, but she pushed past him and walked up to the old animus that somehow came back from a dragonet. Darkstalker looked surprised by their reaction, and he looked at Winter with an unfriendly gaze. Weird things. Qibli instinctively twined his tail around Moon and growled in warning. If he even thinks about hurting Moon.....

Kinkajou walked up to Darkstalker, and looked at him shrewdly. Then, suddenly, she hissed and opened her mouth on one of his now slightly smaller eyeballs. The venom flew on his eyes and he reared up in pain. "AAAAGGGHHH!!!" He fell over. The first Nightwing was up and now rushed to him. The Seawing had his mouth agape and rushed to his friend's (?) side. The bubbly looking Nightwing came up beside the first Nightwing.

"Darkstalker! Here!" She cried. She pulled a familiar scroll out of her bag and scribbled something on it.

WHAT?! Qibli thought. That scroll was burned! By Peril!

Moon was completely quiet through the whole thing. Peril looked agitated by the scroll.

The venom wound was eating away slowly, when, miraculously, it started reversing direction, back towards the eyes, healing them. The venom vanished and Darkstalker sat up, blinking.

"How did you come back!?" Shouted Winter, ganging up on Darkstalker. "How are the ruins fixed!? How are you looking so much like Turtle!?" He pointed at the Turtle look-alike. "Why was there a sandy whirlwind thing?! HOW IS THAT SCROLL NOT ASHES! AAGGGHHHHH!"

Darkstalker suddenly grabbed the scroll from Clearsight, writing fast. Qibli lunged from Moons side, trying to grab it, but missed. All he saw was new ink seeping in...

Enchant these dragons to instantly fall unconscious until I enchant them to wake again.

Qibli roared again as his eyelids started to droop, and the last thing he saw was Moon land, asleep, beside him, as darkness opened his wings to him and everything went black.

***

HAHAHA! IM EVIIIL! CLIFFHANGER!

That animus spell was worded poorly, I know. but seriously, its still ok I guess...

What'd ya think is gonna happen next? The next chapter is gonna be Fathom's POV, by the way.

That Darkstalker and Clearsight (the first Nightwing, if you missed that.)

Anyhoo, see ya! Until next time,

-Ultra!