THE STRANGE REQUEST!!

HEY GUYS!! HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IN LOCKDOWN...SORRY THAT I HAD MY EXAMS COMMING UP THAT I WASNT ABLE TO KEEP UP MY PROMISE OF DAILY UPDATES.. BUT HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE...

Gunny and vidhya got no chance to meet after that encounter with mgg. Gunny seemed a way too disturbed too. On the other side the other cadets where busy in their own chores. Rummy was busy impressing purvi. Purvi did get impressed but never showed it out. Akrithi wasnt done taunting mallah and peter. peter and mallah where inturn fighting within themselves. The faculties where under no good mindset too. Gunny was fighting two different wars inside him. He wasnt ready to accept that he held feelings for Vidhya, neither was he able to define the weakness he felt around her.  On the other side the encounter with Mgg the night before was bothering him.  He wanted to know what his father was hiding from him.. What is the reason that may probably justify that painful act of his father? Did he punish him with his words before even hearing his part of speech? Apart from all this he was to concentrate on the deadly mission that lay before him. Abhimanyu was disturbed about how to protect these cadets from Nair. To just increase his tension  Mgg informed about the arrival of  major bhargav. He was worried about gunny.  Bhargav usually doesn't share any good bonding with anybody but his equations with gunny are even worse. Moreover Mgg's order of not to reveal this information to Gunny confused him even more. Major Sharma was pacing here and there in her cabin.  The news of bhargavs entry caused a havoc inside her.  Her past came taunting her mind all over again. Anger pulsed her body..  For once she felt that she has got her right chance to take revenge for whatever she lost.  She wanted to erase away the name of this traitor from the history of Indian army. She wanted revenge  the same way how she lost all the happiness of her life. A lonely tear escaped her eyes as she remembered those happy moments a few years back. The mission eagle may be just a duty for others but for her it was her long time dream, her goal, her future,her wow, her present, her everything. Shalini as usual was happy for gunny as atleast now this guy is out to share his feelings atleast with one person after his mother. Nair was getting furious of how to deceive gunny and the cadets. He was awaiting major bhargavs entry or rather the only person who was happy with bhargavs visit. Even bc didn't know the reason behind bhargav's arrival. He tried to restrict it as much as possible highlighting the cunning act of bhargav against the late Capt Rajveer Singh Shikawath and lt.Naina Singh Alhuwalia.  But the higher officials assured that he is under a secret mission and would not cause any such disturbance anymore. Without any other go bc agreed reluctantly.

It was early morning when all the cadets were on their regular jog...
Peter: Dude, This is the last day of all our fun. I guess we should party hard to the core this night.
Mallah: Kyun Peter bhaiya aap academy chodke jar rahe hai Kya?
Rummy : Nahi Mallah.  Ek Bada sheithaan Aanewala hai.
Akrithi: zyadha script ko gumao math.  Seedha climax batha dhe.
Vidhya: vo Kya haina Akrithi Kma mein Ek Naya faculty Aanewala hai.. Major bhargav.
Rummy: Sach kahun tho Wo Ek asli Hitler hai Hitler.
Lekin mere baap Se jyadha Nahi.
Purvi: guys, bhargav ki Baath chodo aur party ki Baath Karo. After all aaj valentines day bhi hai na.
Rummy: yahi thumhe koi thaqleef nahi thoh hum aaj dinner keliye bhi Jaa sakthe  hai... Queen of hearts!!
Vidhya : party ki Baath ko Vidhya par chod dho

All ran to assemble after seeing gunny and abhi watching them. Rummy was the last one to reach. He waked very slowly and casually at the finish which angered gunny.

Gunny(evidently angry):your late cadet. take 10 rounds of the ground now !

Rummy(trying to protest): lekin sir....

Gummy: I said now!!

without any other go rummy started to run. Abhi started to wonder what was the reason for Gummy's sudden outburst of anger. Vidhya was worried as she thought that gunny was upset due to the last night events or maybe its that every big bro attitude. The thought of Rummy and Gunny being brothers made her laugh. but they did make a typical bro duo. She just imagined how beautiful it would have been if all the four of them were even now a family. Maybe gunny would have not been this tough and an enemy of love. Gunny's voice made her come out of her series of thoughts.

Gunny seeing vidhya smiling at him without taking away her eyes,

Gunny: right cadets! So kisi ko koi sawal??

seeing vidhya still starring at him with wide eyes and with that mesmerising cute smile that could melt any man which was already doing its work with Gunny too, made him feel uneasy. He shifted towards vidhya and stood before her which finally caught her attention bringing her out of the series of thoughts.

Gunny: koi sawal, cadet saxena.

vidhya(instantly): Yes sir! kya aaj raath kuch hoga??

Gunny knew where she was heading to. The rest of the cadets where stunned to see vidhya asking that silly question to the hot headed captain. Gunny pretended not to understand the true intention behind vidhya's question. Abhi who was longing for a party so long mentally noted that he would approve the request of the cadets if they come out with the idea of party.

Gunny: sorry cadet, mein aapki sawaal samjha nahi..

vidhya: vo kya haina sir, aaj valentines day hai....

Okay she finally told it. Gunny avoided her eyes. If he looks into it even a bit more longer he was sure that he would get hypnotised by it. Only when he averted his eyes did he notice Rummy running still. He wasnt able to see his little brother in pain.

Gunny(returning to his strict self): join the crew cadet Gaur..

(turning to vidhya,careful not to meet her eyes):so??

Vidhya(smiling mischieviously flattering gunnys insides): kya hum kuch karenge?

Gunny: kyaa karna chahthe ho cadet saxena?

vidhya(in one go): jyadha kuch nahi sir..ek couples party,music,dance bas .

Gunny: Couples party? Yeh military training academy ya disco? Every place has some significance,cadet. Aise gatiya harqat karke usse badnaam math karo.

vidhya(embarassed): lekin sir, yeh thoh pehli baar nahi hai na..mere mathlab KMA mein yeh pehle couples party thoh nahi hai na?

Gunny: thum kehne kyaa chahthe ho cadet??

vidhya: yeh ki har saal yahaan freshers party hothi hai na..wo bhi ek couples party thoh hai.. Thab aapko kma bandnaam nahi hogaya na? Yahaan ke sare faculties ko humare batch bilkul bhi pasandh nahi. Hum log humare sari parivaar chodkar yahaan training ke liye aayi hai, iska mathlab yeh nahi ki aap humeh slaves ki tharah treat karoge. Yahin aap nahi maanoge thoh hum yeh baath mgg thak leke jaayenge.

Gunny(stunned by the sudden outburst of vidhya): Relax cadet! Dr Shalini ne thumhe jyadha stress nahi lene ke liye kaha tha na..? Ab thumhe ek couples party chahiye.. acha kab chahiye?

Everybody where surprised by the sudden change of behaviour in Gunny. Gunny looked at everybody with a question mark on his face..

Gunny: what are you all staring at? jawab dho cadets.. kab chahiye party?

vidhya(cheerfully): Kab chahiye guys...?

everybody started discussing. Abhi sensed something fishy in Gunnys behaviour.

Abhi: kyaa baath hai capt? the great kadoos capt Randawa ek ladki ki wajah se ek couples party ke liye haan keh dhiya?

Gunny: maine thoh haan keh dhiye, lekin ab mgg or bc ka faisla baaki hai.

Abhi: wo dhonon bhi maan jhaayenge..

Gunny: ithna aasan bhi nahi capt.

Abhi: wo sabh main sambhaal loonga capt.(turning to the cadets ) so ab batha bhi dhijiye guys... kab chahiye party?

vidhya: aaj raath!!

abhi: so done.. campus ko decorate karna thum logon ke kaam hai.. aur haan yadh rakho boys..aaj shyaam se pehli date dundne ki koshish karo..kyunki , no date no entry. party ki thayari karne ke liye aaj thum logon ke sare classes cancel hogaya...go and nail it...why wait? lets go.........

................................................................................................................................................................

so guys how was this part? what are the pairs do you guys expect for the couples party? 

do vote and comment......

stay tuned ...stay stafe!!

byeee!!