ITS TIME FOR THE BOYS!

INFIRMARY:

Dr Shalini was checking Purvi. Akrithi and vidhya,being Purvi's roommates were asked to take care of her. Then Purvi was shifted to her room. vidhya just sat near her and patted her head lovingly.

Vidhya: Dheko na is bachari ki hallath. Patha nahi yeh major Nair aisa kaunsi perfume use Kar rahi Hain. Vidhya ne suna hai ki yeh major Nair ladkiyon ke sath kuch zyadha hi strict hai. Lekin vidhya ab thak ek male cadet se bhi nahi mili. Shaydh vo log Kal anewali hain.
Akrithi(with a Stern and irritated tone):Akhir theri problem Kya hai?
24/7 Capt Randawa ya male cadets ke bare mein baath karthe huye thak nahi gayi Kya? Ek baath yadh rakna,All men are jerks. Uniform ke sath bhi, uniform ke bina bhi.
Vidhya gave her a terror filled glare. Their convo was broken by a knock on the door.

Vidhya(dreamily):shayadh Capt Randawa aayi vidhya se Milne.
Akrithi gave her a strick glare and went to open the door.
Akrithi : ma'am aap?
Major Sharma: yes cadet. How's miss bhisht now?
Vidhya: patha nahi ma'am .Abhi thak hosh nahi aaya. Shayadh so rahi Hain.
Major Sharma:well then,ask her to report to me as soon as the sun comes up.
Vidhya (innocently):ma'am but how do we know when the sun comes up?
Major Sharma (glares her with wide eyes):in the morning as Soon as you hear the buggle. Cadet Bhat and cadet saxena it's your responsibility to make Miss Bhisht report to me in the morning. Copy that?
Vidhya(taking in a long breath and in one go):cadet Bhatt and cadet saxena it's your responsibility to make Miss Bhisht report to me as soon as you hear the buggle.
Major Sharma:good!

IN THE MORNING:
Akrithi and vidhya woke up heraing the sound of the buggle. Purvi was sleeping peacefully. Vidhya after getting freshen up came and sat besides Purvi and patted her lovingly.
Akrithi(to vidhya):oh mother India ...utao isse. Bhool gayi Kya?
Script ke according yeh major Sharma se report karna chahiye varna saza hum dhonon ko bhi milegi. Already 10 minuite late hogayi.
Hearing Akrithi's lod sound,Purvi woke up. She looked at vidhya blankly.
Purvi:kahaan Hoon mein?
Akrithi:yeh lo! Shot mein thoh dialogue boolna common hai,lekin yaahan Miss Barbie doll ne script hi bool gayi.
Vidhya:Purvi ,you are in KMA. Right now you are supposed to report to major Sharma.
Purvi:vo kahaan Hain?
Akrithi: will you get up and walk to her office or we have to lift you in a palanquin.?
Purvi looked at vidhya and vidhya winked at Purvi. Both started to laugh .

At that time Dr Shalini came to check Purvi.
Shalini:Soo the great super model Purvi Bhisht, how do you feel now?
Purvi:better ma'am
Shalini checks Purvi and informs she's perfectly alright.
Shalini(sarcastically):are you allergic to perfumes or what? According to the report,you fainted because of Major Nair's perfume.
Purvi(with a huge sigh):kya kahun ma'am. Mujhe nahi lagtha hai ki vo koi body perfume hai. It smelled more like a mosquito spray.
Hearing this all the three started to laugh.

If you are a mosquito then I must say that not only the perfume but also major Nair is a threat to you.
Hearing major Sharma's voice their laughter went dead. Dr Shalini with wide eyes saluted Major.
Major Sharma: you have to develope both physically and mentally to face Nair. Anyways how do you feel now cadet Bhisht?
Hearing this Purvi became very happy.
Purvi:ma'am ,Kya iska mathlab yeh hai ki mujhe KMA mein admission mil gaya?
Major Sharma(with a faint smile):yes cadet. Major Nair was all against your admission. When I myself took in charge of your physical strength and fitness , mgg decided to give you admission. Dhyaan se suno,ek achi sipahi banne ke liye,sabse pehle aapki kamzori ko aapki thakath banana bohuth zaruri hai. Anyways, congradulations cadet Bhisht and hope you won't let me down.
Purvi:sure ma'am .I'll take you as my inspiration.
Major Sharma:ek kaabhil sipahi banne ki liye 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent aspiration honi chahiye.
(She turned to leave. Then she turned back suddenly and eyes the three cadets)
As you people failed to bring her to my cabin,all the three of you will work in the garden for two weeks and grow rose plants. Crystal?
(All the three hung their head down)
Together:yes ma'am
After Major Sharma left :-
Akrithi:humara pehla drill bhi shuru nahi hua..lekin pehla saza ka order milgaya.
Dr Shalini (smiling): don't worry cadets! Isse zyadha creative saza aap logon ka inthezaar Kar rahi hai. Enjoy!
All the three let out a loud sigh.