FIRST DRILL!

Hey guys.. Here is the next part... I want to know how my story goes..though the number of readers has reached 200 I got only one vote..kindly I request you people to vote if u like my story part. So here it goes!!

Purvi has completely recovered. But vidhya did not fully recover. Still her hands and stomach ached. She was shifted from infirmary to her room. Today they were having their first drill. Shalini gave vidhya a medical note stating that her condition is not fit for today's drill. Vidhya tore the medical note into two pieces.
Shalini (shocked and angry): what the hell do you think you are doing cadet saxena?
Vidhya: sorry ma'am. But I don't want any excuse letters.
Shalini: if you dont produce this, then you have to perform your first drill which is impossible.

Major sharma enters.
Major Sharma: how do you feel now cadet saxena?
Vidhya: Vidhya bilkul teek hai ma'am.
Dr shalini: only your mouth tells that cadet, not your reports.
Major Sharma: its alright doc shalini. Let her take her own time. I'll inform major General.
Vidhya: I beg your pardon ma'am. Vidhya is alright and she can and will do her first drill. I dont want to make a lame excuse on the very first day of my career.
Major Sharma: cadet samjao. Its not the time to show heroism nor can anyone find your excuse lame. Just stay with Dr shalini and rest. Missing one drill is not going to end up your career. Moreover, major Nair is supervising your drills today. After what capt Randawa did yesterday, he Will torture you even more.
Shalini (surprised): what did capt do to major Nair?
Major Sharma(smirking): not much. Capt Randawa ne uspe shabdon ki goli chala dhiya aur humara Nair saanp gayal hogaya. Vo gayal saanp gusse mein kaisa kaattha hain, yeh mujse behthar koi nahi jantha. Isliye mein keh rahi hoon ki cadet saxena should not do this drill.
Vidhya: no ma'am.  Maybe for a second I thought I will back up from the drill. But after hearing about Nair, vidhya for sure wants to do this drill at any evil cost. Ma'am major Nair wants to see me go weak. But vidhya have to prove him that vidhya is never weak and she can bare whatever major Nair does.

Hearing this both shalini and major Sharma felt proud.
Shalini (mischieviously): Major, that room 303 has some speacial vibe. Whoever occupies that room turns out to be the queen of determination. Lt Naina singh Ahluwalia bhi bahuth determined cadet thi. Infact she was a role model for her friends and fellow cadets.
Major Sharma (proud smile): They are the cadets of KMA. Strength and honor runs through their veins and blood. Anyways Dr shalini you accompany cadet saxena to the ground in case of any emergency. Copy that?
Dr shalini: yes major!

GROUND:-
The other five cadets were standing there chit chatting. Rummy was drooling over purvi. As usual Mallah and Peter were fighting whereas akrithi was taunting Rummy.
Rummy(annoyed): enough Akrithi. Disturb math karo. Romance karne dho. If you want I'll recommend some boys for you.
Akrithi (angry glare): Mr nautanki, meri script mein sirf action scenes hothi hai. Romance ka koi jagah hi nahi hai. Samji?
Saying this she angrily started to walk backwards.
Rummy (teasingly): don't worry. Your prince is comming soon.
The same moment Akrithi's legs hits on the pile of sandbags and she was about to fall when Abhi held her by her waist. Both had a cute eyelock.
Rummy (sarcastically): lo aagaya rajkumar.
All the four started to giggle. Their trance was broken by vidhya. Before Rummy could signal her to shut her mouth,
Vidhya: hey guys!
Both Abhi and Akrithi came out of their dreamland and distanced themselves.
Akrithi (feeling shy and akward): sorry sir..by mistake..
Abhi (not wanting to further embarrass her):it's okay cadet. Be careful. Go and join your pack.
Saying this he hurriedly left from there.

Vidhya (confused):kya ho raha hai yahaan?
Rummy (dreaming): Akrithi ko pyaar ho raha hai.
Vidhya (understanding):really? I cant believe this!!
Akrithi(standing behind her): believe what?
Vidhya (trying to cover up):believe that capt Randawa is one of my mentor.
Rummy:exactly.
Mallah:lekin vidhya ji humme thoh kal hi patha chala ki humara teachers kaun kaun hai.
Peter: exactly! And at the time of announcements you where there in the infirmary. How did you come to know about this?
Vidhya:yes vidhya ko patha hai.
Military manners and discipline with major Sharma.
Advanced combat training and military stratergies with capt Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan.
Guerilla warfare plus stratergy and communication with vidhya ki all time favourite capt Randawa.
Purvi: how do you know all this? By the way how are you feeling now?
Shalini comes there with her medical kit.
Shalini (teasing vidhya): she is fine cadet. After all , the person who took care of her is perfect in everything.
Vidhga suddenly passed a 'dont say' look. Shalini understood her.
Shalini: who is none other than capt dr shalini singhal.
All the four except akrithi (who knew the truth) who were expecting some interesting answer from shalini got disappointed.
Shalini (serious tone): cadets, stay careful. Major Nair will design all your drills exept capt Randawa's. Today I don't know what you guys will be facing.
Rummy (eyeing akrithi): someone already faced somebody. That too soo closeee...
Everybody started laughing on this comment of Rummy except akrithi who was giving an angry glare to Rummy and shalini who gave them a confused look. Akrithi raised her hand to punch Rummy but stopped hearing the loud roar of capt Randawa.
Gunny:attention cadets!
All assembled. Abhimanyu and Nair also joined. Shalini went and stood aside. Gunny went near her and asked her about vidhya. Shalini with wide eyes pointed towards vidhya who was standing in the first row stable as If nothing happened.