Ch. 19: You, it seems, want everything

The way she nervously checked the alley like she was expecting somebody to secretly watch her or jump at them did not sit well with him. The way her eyes flickered in a second of fear worried him, but the moment she nodded at him he forgot about it.

Gareth growled as his face closed in on hers. "Words, Mackenzie." He let his fingers run along the top of her dress softly tracing along her collarbone.
"Yes, Gareth," she moaned.

His hand found her breast and slowly teased the nipple through the fabric. He left small tingling kisses along her jawline closing in on her mouth. "You know what I want, dolly."
"Please, Sir," she breathed and turned her head to catch his mouth.
"Good girl," he whispered. He hesitated for a second before he caught her mouth.

There was nothing gentle about it, it was not like before when he had been in a sensual mood kissing her for the first time inside the club. Had tasted her, felt her and examined her reactions.

This time he knew what she was capable of and he wanted it all.

Fuck the boy could kiss, Mackenzie thought as the only coherent thought in her mind. Everything else was a chaotic clusterfuck of all the rationality in her mind that was going out the window along with her resolve.

She should not be kissing him.

She should not want him so bad.

How was she supposed to not want it when his tongue was circling hers like that? When his lips were pressed against hers while his hands explored her body. When the smell of his cologne and his unmistakable sexy musk hit her nostrils?

His experienced fingers roamed her breast expertly, Mackenzie felt him pinch and tease her nipple with one hand and the other he had firmly placed at the back of her head wrapped in her hair.

The hand at her breast travelled down her side and found the slit in her dress. His long fingers caressed her thigh a bit rougher than a caress would normally be perceived as, to her it was a caress.

Gareth did not move in between her legs. Somehow, he had enough control and respect for her to not go there, that did not mean he did not want to touch the bare sensitive skin on her thigh.

Pulling her head back a bit from his kiss, he stopped trying to kiss her and looked at her puzzled while panting slightly. She sent him a shy smile and pushed his hand where it wanted to go.

His initial response was shock, he did not move his hand. It was not until she pushed her heated nether against his hand for a response, that he did anything.

At first, he slid his fingers back and forth outside the thin lace barrier, forcing small sounds of pleasure from her. He pushed the lace aside and finally made contact with her throbbing clit.

With his fingers moving in gentle circular motions she felt sensations she had never felt before. Electricity that went straight through her. A dull ache slowly numbing her legs to the point where she felt they would buckle under her.

Gareth dipped his fingers in her wetness and coated the clit with it and kept going while she felt tightness in her lower abdomen. Her pelvis moved on its own trying to catch his movements to increase the sensation in her. His fingers were rapidly driving her towards the unknown. It was not just pleasurable like when he had first touched her, it was a raging sensation centering in her fast and uncontrollable.

"What are you doing to me?" she gasped in confusion.
"Pleasuring you, dolly. Isn't that what you wanted when you put my hand there?" Gareth kept his circular motions while kissing her neck passionately.