I- I Miss You

Dear cuddle bear,

Remember when I said I think about you all the time? It's still true, even though you're not here anymore. It's nigh impossible not to. I keep wondering if I'll ever hear from you again, you told me we'd be friends for a very long time and then you disappeared. Its funny, a month ago I felt like I knew everything about you, now that you're gone its like I never really knew you at all. Did I ever actually mean something to you? Was I just a small moment in your life, an experience you can so quickly forget about? Was anything you ever promised me sincere? I know now we never stood a chance, but I was willing to take on the world with you. I can come to accept that you're better off without me, but all I ever asked for was to be a part of your life. You were everything to me. Have you ever tried to move on from losing everything? I wouldn't recommend it. I hope he makes you happy, I hope he takes the pain away like I never quite could. He better squeeze you so tight, that if you were really a cat like in our dreams, you wouldnt like it; and never let go. If deleting me from your life makes it easier, maybe someday I'll be able to be ok without you. But for now I'll keep remembering, I'll never forget, and I'll always wish the best for you.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you, I miss you)

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

Webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight"