My sister, Cha Eun Hye already went out. I always wondered why she would go so early eventhough our school is so near, she just wants people to compare us and people to look down upon me and blablabla. I have never seen anyone who didnt compare us, she is always the perfect kid while i am the loser. Aish.

I just need to freshen up my mind and remove all the negativities. Why is everything so hard?
My mother asked me last night why i didnt go to school yesterday. Yes, i didnt, after seeing her at the canteen, i didnt go to school the following day. I am not being a drama queen, i just needed an excuse to not go to school. I am going today anyway.
Who was that new kid anyway? They didnt have to hug each other. So shameless. So annoying.

I took some money from mom since i had an argument with my dad this morning and went out of the house.

I walked and kicked some stones lying oddly on the road with both my hands inside my pant pockets. I nearly reached the school and could see people going in when a familiar car reached next to the gate. I instantly kmew it was Bo Young's car, so i stopped and watched her get out of the car. But a tall guy figure went out with her. I was stunned and paced up to see clearly who it was. It was the new guy.

Who the hell was he anyway? And what the heck is their relationship?

Gang Bi's POV

My sister woke me up a bit early this morning and i was just chilling on the balcony again thinking about the cringe i felt when i fell on Young Kwang the night before. I was literally on his arms. It would have been really romantic and nice if i had liked him, but strangely i kept on recalling the time we spent together again and again the whole night as if my mind was on replay.

School was going to start after 50 minutes, and of course, i am ready for school. I was sure i wont be late today. I heard many guys' voices which mostly sounded familiar from the neighbourhood. I went to the main balcony again and saw my classmates, i mean Sung Joon's friends in front of his house, maybe they came here to pick him up.

Amongst them, i didnt know most of them but there were Woo Bin and also....Jong Hyun. He stood there quiet as always while everyone was talking and making noise. He was always the cool, quiet but charming guy amongst his friends. I kept on staring at him and remembered the times i had a huge crush on him. I liked him so much. I am still trying to be over him. Okay, i know i said i was over him but people around me know that i am not actually, i am just trying and i am doing my best.

It was harder these days because he was not being that rude to me these days. But i am still searching for reasons to hate him.

They were just talking and laughing while i waited for them to go away. I of course didnt want to walk past them. Aish, i hope i am not late again. I went in for the time being and made myself busy with something and found some different and unique genre of comic books i had bought at a book fare last month. It looked really really interesting but i never really had the time to read it. I remembered Young Kwang so i took the first edition of the book with me in my bag.

After 10 minutes, they went away, so i took my bag and ran off to school.

-
-

"Gang Bi!" Eun Hye called me from afar along with Yeong Byeol.
I went to them and and grinned and bragged about not being late. We all spoke for a bit while walking into the classroom.
"I have something to tell you guys." Yeong Byeol suddenly said cutting off Eun Hye in the mid. We both looked at her and gave her a questioned look.
"Lets get seated first." She said so we took our seats.
She didnt look nervous or anything but she just seemed guilty about something. Maybe she didnt tell us something.
"I actually went on a blind date last weekend. I know i told you that i had some family meetings so i could not join you guys at the restaurent to hang out. But i lied. I went on a blind date. I didnt mean to lie. I was just so embarrassed." She splurted out.