Chapter 25

Carrie's POV

"Ummm Ross I uhh I am so surprise by this!!" I said really happy and excited. "Ross YES i want to marry you!" I said and jumped into his strong arms.

He carried me and kissed me softly.

"Carrie Babe wake up!" Ross said. I looked confused at him wait what? "Wake up love." Ross said softly. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me "You fell asleep in the way home from Janette and Paul's wedding my love" Ross said. So that was all a dream. He never asked me to marry him then why was he acting weird with me?

I looked at Ross and smiled "Common lets go inside lets go to bed." Ross said leaving me in the car. So maybe him being distant wansn't a dream. I stepped out the car and walking inside I heard the alarm of the car and saw Ross walking upstairs to our apartment. What's wrong with him!!

"Ross." I said as soon as we walked inside the apartment he acted like if he didn't hear me. "Ross we need to talk!" I said now louder in a mad tone. He turned around and looked at me "what?" He asked planely. "Why are you so distant with me?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "You treating me like am not worth anything to you!" I said.

"Carrie you're just seeing things" He said. "I believe am not Ross I know you too damn well! Now tell me whats going on or this will turn into a bigger arguement!" I said frustrated. "Carrie seriously stop nothings wrong why do you have to be so fucking paranoid all the time God why cant you just be happy that we're together!!" He said with a mad tone.

"Really am paranoid? Why do you think am fucking paranoid? because of the crap i went through you of all people should understand that!" I said. "Look nothing is wrong stop trippin!" Ross said. "Whatever don't fucking tell me but just know that I know you and I know damn well somethings wrong and sooner or later I will find out!" I said and left to the room.

I know him to damn well I know there's something going on and I will find out!

Ross' POV

I wont stop denying anything. I have to make Carrie break up with me I cant bare to break her heart and do it myself. She is the only person I truly love but I have to let her go for her own good! I know am doing the right thing to keep her safe and she will be if she's far away from me. I had to make a deal with the devil to keep the love of my life safe!

I made a deal with her mom and dad I promised to stay away from her and make her hate me as long as they dont hurt her.

Sometime sacrifices have to be made and I know me and Carrie just went through a very difficult time but this is for her own good and I'll do anything to keep her safe!

Carrie's POV

So Three months have passed and Ross and I have driven apart slowly and painfully but now we can't even have a conversation without arguing about simple stuff and worst of all he starts them! All this love I have for him is going away and turning into hate.

All the shit he has told me has been so painful I always say its the heat of the moment just to make myself believe that it wasnt a mistake to leave my family to be with Ross even if my mom is evil and a bitch, Ross' attitude is making me doubt my decision!

All this is so hard because I love this guy with all my heart and he seems to have lost all love for me. Maybe he hates me because I lost our babygirl Juliet but that wasn't my fault or maybe because I have been with another man not just him but I was forced to do that. So many reasons he has to hate me but I cant think of a reasonal one that has him treating me like complete crap!

I have been trying to figure out what has him acting like this! He comes home late, I literally just see him a couple times a week because when he comes home am usually asleep and he leaves really early that am also asleep, he has been sleeping in the couch ever since Janette and Paul's wedding.

All this distance is killing me inside! I have been crying a lot, these past months have been hell and not at all the happily ever after that I imagined. How much longer can I take of this??

I decided to go shopping to get my mind off all this. Even if me and Ross are mad he still keeps my credit card unlocked and ready for me to use whenever I please, and I please to use it today! I got my car well the car Ross bought me to get around a couple weeks ago and head out to a mall in another city.

I dont wanna bump into anybody I know since they ask about Ross and am never sure of my answer.. These days I prefer not to talk about him.

I walked out of Victoria Secret with a whole bunch of bags from other stores. Shopping is going great so many things ahhhh makes me go insane if I like something and don't buy it!

Ross' POV

Carrie's mom had a plan for me to end with Carrie once it for all! I was not okay with this but its for her safety and if I do this it will automatically garantee her safety!

"Okay pretty boy you ready to do this?" Carrie's mother asked me. "Yes I am" I said feeling a big ache in my heart. I cant believe my relationship with Carrie will end and that our happily ever after wont happen!! But our hearts will always belong to one another well at least mine will always belong to her. Even if she hate me after this.

Carrie's POV

I was walking out of Hot Topic and I saw Ross! "Ross Shor Lynch how could you!!!" I screamed tears flowing down my face.

Ross' POV

My relationship with Carrie is over......

A/N What did you do Ross?!!!!

Hope you all like it!!! Ahhh so many thing happened anywho am totally obssesed with Grease and anything that has to with the 50's!!! Totally crushing in John Travolta but like when he was young woooo so sexy!!! Message me! Share this story! Vote and Comment! Love you guys!! 😘😍