Chapter 12

Carrie's POV

My mother pushed me away from Ross which was right next to me. "Carrie I warned you already!" My mother screamed at me. "And I warned you too Ross! No more chances!" My mom said and dialed a number on her phone. "Mom please don't it's all my fault please." I begged knowing who she was calling.

"Mother please don't call my probation officer!" I said with tears flowing down my face. I would never forgive myself seeing Ross in jail! "No more chances Carrie!" She said. Ross just stood there not doing a thing. I can't believe I just ruined his career because of the stupid fight!!

My mom left to the other room talking on the phone with my probation officer. Yes she got me one because of the whole running away situation and I guess she has a lot of connects. "Ross please try to make a run for it or something I can't let you go to jail!" I told him snapping him out of his thoughts.

"No carrie I'm not running from my problems! I'm an adult and I have to face the consequences of my actions!" Ross said. I begged him to run and go away but he didn't he just stayed there waiting for the officers to come and take him to jail.

I feel so bad I can't believe I was stupid enough to get Ross thrown in jail! I went to Vanessa's dressing room but she wasn't there I sat on her couch and cried my eyes are now swollen from so much crying.

I heard someone say outside "Ross you're under arrest for violating Angela Smith's orders of staying away from her underage daughter Carrie Smith, You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against your order you have the right to an attorney if you can't afford one, one will be assigned to you !" A deep voice said.

I ran outside and saw officers handcuffing Ross. "No please no don't take him!!" I said hugging Ross. "I'm gonna be okay love don't worry!" Ross said shooting me that killer smile. I can tell he was faking it! I got away from him and the officers took him. I walked behind them and I saw them put Ross in the back of the unit. (Police car)

He looked out the window and gave me a frown. I didn't know what to do except just go back to my mother's dressing room and cry my eyes out to the horrible mistake I just made I'm never gonna forgive myself!

Ross's POV

The officers took me to the police station and put me in a jail sell. I sat there in silence so many things going through my mind! I looked up and saw Riker. "Riker thank god you're here!" I said. "Did Carrie call you?" I asked. "No why would she call me?" Riker asked. "Then who did?" I asked ignoring his question. "Eva did Ross!" Riker said. "She did?" I asked.

"Yes Ross! Why are you in here?" Riker asked. "I kissed Carrie...Eva saw us and they fought and her mom caught us.... Riker I still love her!" I said. "Ughh Ross seriously!! I got you a lawyer already he got your trial speeded so it will be this afternoon! I brought you a suit to wear to your trial." Riker said handing me a bag with stuff inside.

________Trial Time_________

I got inside the court room there was my whole family my managers and Eva. Carrie wasn't there which made me a little upset but her mother probably didn't let her come. Her mother was on the other side with her lawyer. I sat down next to my lawyer. The trial passed by many arguments where made.

It was time for the judge to make his decision. "Ross Lynch you are sentenced to month in state prison or/ and till the minor turns 18, And drops all charges against you" The judge said and banged his gavel.(hammer thing) I looked over at my family and my mom was crying and so was Rydel. Then an officer came handcuffed me and took me.

They took me in a bus with other inmates to the prison I was wearing all orange. They assigned me to a sell with a scary looking dude. It was time to go outside and get some air I walked outside and sat on a bench alone. Someone came behind me "Look at what we have here the one and only Ross Lynch!" A man with lots of tattoos he seemed on his 30's he had bunch of men behind him all of them scary looking.

"What do you guys want?" I said standing up trying not to sound scared. "Oh is the pretty boy scared?!!A woman told us to send you a little message" The man said stabbing me with a knife I didn't notice he had. Then all the other guys kicked me and punched me until officers came and took them away.

I felt my body hurt so much and my eyes slowly closed shut....

Carrie's POV

I was at my house when I got a phone call from an unknown number.

Carrie: Hello?

Person: Hey Carrie!!!! You have to come to the hospital now!

Carrie: Rocky? Why what happened is Ross okay?

Rocky: Carrie he got jumped and stabbed in jail. The doctor said he might not make it! He lost a lot of blood!!

Carrie: Oh my god! I'm on my way Rocky!!!

I can't believe this Ross is in the hospital! I can't help but feel guilty about this. I ran downstairs grabbed my mom's keys and drove to the hospital. I ran into the waiting room and saw Rocky and the rest of Ross' family there all of them crying.

I went up to them "Where's Ross I have to see him!!! Please!" I said. "I'll take you..." Riker said. He walked me to the room were Ross was. I walked in and Riker left us alone, there he was laying on the bed he seemed so lifeless. I got sat next to his bed. "Ross babe I'm so sorry! Please wake up!" I said. I sat there for a while crying. Then I heard a really fast beep on one of the machines.

Doctors came rushing in. They pushed me away. "He's going into shock!!" One of the doctors shouted. They where put a needle in his arm inserting medication. "We're loosing him!!! We're loosing him!!!" Another doctor shouted. Then the beep of the machine went on non stop and the lined went flat. They got some ironer looking things "Ready 1,2,3 Clear" One of the doctors said.

"Common Ross please don't leave me I don't know what I will do without you please Ross!! I love you so much Ross!!!!" I shouted. Tears flowing down my face non stop.

A/N Oh oh Ross!!! A lot of things going on this chapter can't wait for you guys to read the next one. Hope you guys like it and Vote and Comment remember 20+ comments for an update. Next chapter will be nail biting ;)