Chapter 11

Carrie's POV

I got interrupted by a girl and it's Ross' girlfriend! I didn't know he had one till now and I found because well they are kind of kissing in front of me right now. "Ahheeemmm" I said trying to get them to stop. "Oh I'm sorry Carrie this is Eva my girlfriend. Eva this is Carrie the director's daughter" Ross introduced us. "Nice to meet you Eva." I said. "It's nice to meet you too Carrie." She said.

She is a very pretty Redhead, long hair, tall, fit body, tan and she seems nice I guess. "Well I'll see you guys around bye." I said walking away. I can't help but to feel jealous and worst of all she's way prettier than me. She looks like a celebrity just like Ross as of me I look like a average human being. We are so different she wears dresses I wear jeans, she wears heels I wear converse, she's fit and well I eat every time I want.

Now I see why Ross prefers her. Well at least one if us is happy because I'm miserable. My life is hell on earth!

Ross' POV

Seeing Carrie it's like reenlightening a fire. I had feelings for her even if she left me my feelings for her will always be there. I am very surprised to see her on set since her mom well her mom hates me. These past few months have been very hard for me! All the memories of Carrie just bring me down.

My mother also said to try to stay away from her because if her mom throws dirt on my name then it will affect my whole career in show business. I will just try to be as far away as I can I wouldn't wanna loose my career specially for her to walk out on me again. I met my current girlfriend at a really cool music store. She's great and is in show business too she's a model.

I can see why since she's beautiful she's flawless! Worthy enough to be my girlfriend! Eva and I hit it off as soon as we met she's such a cool down to earth girl. My feelings for her aren't as strong as my feelings for Carrie but I'm sure with time they will grow I know it she's so nice and loving how can't I have feelings for the chick.

I didn't think seeing Carrie would hit me this much. I just have to get over her I have too! She's over me I have to get over her!

Carrie's POV

Ever since my father moved in it has been horrible! My mom treats me like shit and always agrees with my father whenever he says I do something she believes him I just hate this crap! The only one happy in the house is Aimee. I can't stand this much longer as soon as I hit 18 I am out of that house.

It feels like I don't belong there. My mom and Aimee feels so happy with John in the house but me it's made my life hell. I am not the same happy girl from before. I walked into my mothers dressing room. I just want to be alone and think. All this drama in my family and now seeing Ross is too much.

I was sitting on the couch reading a book. Then the door swings open and Ross comes in "What are you doing here? You're gonna get me in trouble and yourself too!" I said. "It doesn't matter Carrie I just can't be away from you any longer!" Ross said. "Please Ross don't make this harder than it already is." I said with tears starting to form on my eyes.

"Carrie I LOVE you!" Ross said getting closer to me. Wait did he just tell me he loves me? "Ross don't say you LOVE me if you don't mean it!" I blurted out and looked down. "I do mean it Carrie I love you with all my heart!" Ross said grabbing my chin lifting my head up to look at him. "Ross please..." I said trying to get him away from me.

He started to lean in. "Ross NO!!" I said and got away from him. "Carrie why can't you see how much I love you!" Ross said a little frustrated. "Because you don't Ross! You're with Eva now and I'm-I'm better of without you..." I said. I tried my best not cry so he can believe me. I turned my back on him so he wouldn't see the tears forming in my eyes.

I heard his footsteps come closer to me. He put his muscular arms around me. "I know you don't mean that Carrie." He turned me around "I know you love me as much as I love you!" Ross said and before I knew it he crashed his lips against mine! I didn't fight back the kiss made me feel safe and, and HAPPY!

He made me feel loved something I haven't felt since I left him at Janette's house. This kiss went on longer than I thought! His hand went around my waist and my arms around his neck. He kissed me full of lust and.....LOVE!

It was such a special moment but like I was afraid it didn't last very long and both of our happiness is now over. "Ross!!!" Eva said standing by the door. "Eva!!!" Ross said and we got away from each other. "I'm sorry Eva it's not his fault I kissed him." I said trying to get him out of trouble. She looked at me and walked closer then out of nowhere SLAPPED me across the face.

I looked up at her furious. "You are so dead BITCH!" I said. I pushed her and she fell to the floor I got on top of her and started to punch her. Immediately we started talking trash to each other I was so mad that I forgot we were on set. People heard our screaming and Ross was yelling too trying to separate us but when he took me away she came and when he took her away I went to her.

Anger took over my body and mind. Nothing was gonna make me stop but then "Carrie get off her RIGHT NOW!" My mother spoke. I got up and controlled my anger and walked away from her. "What happened here?!" My mother asked. "She kissed my boyfriend!" Eva blurted out. "Shut up!" I said. "Who's your boyfriend?" My mother asked Eva. She pointed at Ross.

My mother turned around with a furious face. "YOU KISSED ROSS?!!!!" My mother asked. I have never seen her more angry!!

A/N What's Angela gonna do?!! Hope you all like it Vote and Comment your opinion sorry for the long wait. Make sure to comment because if I get more than 20 comments I'll update today again! Thanks everyone for the support I always like to know what you think of the chapter and/or book.

Oh yeah some people want a sequel so that will happen! Let me know how long you want this book to go (30/50/80/100) and don't forget to FOLLOW ME on here and on Instagram @jay_rocksss😘