Chapter 4

Carrie's POV

"Mom this is not what it looks like!" I said panicking. "Are you sure Carrie because him shirtless says the total opposite!" Mom said. "Am serious he was just taking a run and bumped into me." I said. "Come inside now!!" She yelled.

I mouthed "Goodbye, Thankyou" to Ross and went inside. "Carrie you are grounded! You can only come out to eat and when you go to see your tutor." My mom said. "Mom please just don't ground me am gonna be so bored please you know I hate being stuck in a room." I said trying to beg her.

"Please please please MOM I promise to stay away from Ross just let me keep going with you to the set! I promise not to talk to Ross please!" I said. She thought about it for a couple minutes. "Fine but stay away from Ross! If I see you with him then you're grounded for 3 months young lady!" Mom said. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Mommy I love you so much!" I said giving her big kiss on the cheek and running upstairs.

Am so glad I can go to the studio! Am gonna find a way to see Ross. Mom is always busy so it won't be so hard. I can't wait for tomorrow I wanna see Ross already!

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm it was 9 a.m almost time for filming. I got up took a shower and got dressed in a cute flowery dress and some high heel combat boots and leather jacket. I curled my blonde hair with a wand did my make up. I looked in the mirror and I liked what I see hopefully Ross does too.

I was finishing putting some pink lip stick when I heard my mom yell "Carrie! Aimee time to leave common I'll be waiting in the car." I heard her go out the door I got my purse and got some homework in there since I needed to get some done and my glasses since am sort of blind.

Aimee and I got in the car with mom and drove to the set. When she got there she gave us both a quick kiss on the cheek and left quickly she is a busy woman lucky me! I walked to the dressing rooms to say hi to everyone. I went to everyone dressing room. Now lastly it was Ross' dressing room as soon as I knocked he opened. "Oh hey Carrie!" Ross said.

"Hi Ross" I said blushing a little. "Come in." He said letting me go through the door. I got in and sat down "How much time do we have to talk?" I asked. "Like and hour or so since Nina and Austin have a huge scene." He answered. "That's awesome." I said smiling big. "Hey what's this?" Ross said pointing at my bag with a whole bunch of papers in it.

"Oh this is my homework I need to finish it before I see my tutor next week." I said. "Oh cool can I see" He asked. "Sure" I answered. I was taking out my papers and my glasses fell out."Carrie you wear glasses!!!" He said with a huge smirk. "Yes..." I said shyly.

"Put them on I wanna see you with them." Ross said handing them to me I put them on and he just like looked at me with his mouth wide open. "Umm Ross!" I said "Sorry you just look freakin stunning." Ross said.

I blushed "Aww Carrie you're blushing!" Ross said grabbing my cheek and squeezing it and then he started to tickle me. "Ross stop it!" I said standing up. He followed me and smashed me into the wall. He looked deeply into my eyes not saying a word.

His eyes said everything he wanted me as much as i wanted him I could tell. Soon he leaned in an in a matter of seconds his lips smashed into mine. We kissed softly. After a few minutes he picked me up still against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Now we were kissing rough and passionately.

This just shows how bad we want each other. I messed his blonde hair and he walked to his couch laid me down and got on top of me continued kissing me. We were both breathing heavily.

Aimee's POV

I got bored so I went to look for Carrie she can keep me some company. I wondered all over the place trying to look for her. I remembered seeing her around the dressing rooms and I headed over there.

I looked in each dressing room and opened each door and I finally got to the last one and opened it "Carrie! Are y-" I said before I finding her making out roughly in the couch with some blonde dude he's cute. Luckily she didn't see me. I left the door a little open to hear if they said something.

"Oh Ross! I know mom told me to stay away from you but I can't" Carrie said in between kisses. "We'll keep this a secret baby." Ross said. Ohhhh am sure my mom will be very interested to see this. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of them kissing.

Carrie is sooooo dead!!

A/N Carrie will be in big trouble because of her sister? What will happen to Carrie and Ross?

Short chapter guys sowy but thanks for all the positive Comments and Votes! Please go read Love Actually? and Vote on it too Thanks so much!!! Love you pumpkins<3