18

If you have watch the return of superman ep 79, part EXO Baekhyun & Chanyeol came to meet the Lee twins,you'll understand this imagine.

Watch the video if you want.

----------

"Mr Lee. Annyeonghaseyo." Chanyeol bowed,followed by Baekhyun and you.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo,Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Mr Lee said as he opened the door while holding Seojun in his arms.

Before the three of you step in,

"Oh Chanyeol-ah, who's this?" Mr Lee refers to you.

"Oh this i-" before Chanyeol want to introduce you,Baekhyun cuts him off.

"She's Chanyeol's girlfriend." Baekhyun said with his jealous tone.

"Ahhh haha don't be jealous Baekhyun-ah,you'll find yours too." Mr Lee said. Chanyeol and you are laughing.

"Noona..noona!" Seojun suddenly said to you as he opens his arms wide.

"Oh Seojun seems to like you." Mr Lee said,smiling.

"Come in you guys."

Y/N's pov

I'm so excited right now because we're filming the return of superman that is today and I love kids.

"Oh Seoeun's awake. I'll go see him. Can you watch Seojun for awhile?"Mr Lee asked me to help him. I just nod.

"Noonaa.. noona igo bwoya?" Seojun points at the plastic bag at Chanyeol's hand.

I take Seojun to sit on my lap and take those plastic bag at Chanyeol.

"This is.... tadaaa.!" I surprised Seojun as the lolipop showed up in front of him.

Chanyeol's pov

"She's really good playing with kids eh Chanyeol?" Mr Lee suddenly showed up with Seoeun in his arms.

"Ah oh nae." I blushed as look at y/n.

Mr.Lee went next to y/n.

"Miss..?"

"You can call me y/n, Mr Lee." She said to Mr Lee while smiling as showing her dimple.

"Ah Y/N-ah. You really like kids eh?" Mr Lee asked her.

"Oh hm nae." She answered.

"Chanyeol's so lucky to have you and I hope you guys will get cute babies too." Mr Lee said to y/n as she starts to blush so hard.

Baekhyun starts to tease me as I warn him,I'll kick his butt.

"Who wants yogurt drink?!" I quickly change the topic.

Seojun and Seoeun went to Baekhyun as Mr Lee want to cook something for us.

"Jagiyaaa." I poke her waist.

She got startled.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm just curious.."

"Abouttt?" She said it long with her cute face. Geez I want to kiss her right now but no. Control your hormones,Chanyeol.

"Aboutttt... having kids with me?" I mumbled the 'kids' word.

Suddenly,she hit my forehead.

"Yah! Shut up. That topic is so embarassing." She said.

"Noonaaa. Sausageee. Open..igo.. sausage." Seojun asked y/n as Seoeun walk towards me,left Baekhyun alone.

"Oh this? This sausages,Chanyeol hyung brought it for the both of you. You want this?"She asked Seojun.

"Eung!" Seojun shook his head.

"Are you sure? He cooked it by himself. And I 'm not sure about the taste." She teased me. Aigoo this girl..

"Yah jagi! What do you mean by that?!" I shouted at her even though we sat close enough.

"Psh I just kidding." She said.

I look at how she feed Seojun and Seoeun, she's really a wife material.

------

I know is not the same. I changed its to Chanyeol brought his girlfriend along with Baek to the return of superman. I hope you guys like it! Please vote or comment. ^^