62

"Jagiya, I will be back as soon as possible okay? Take care of Toben for awhile. Love you both!"

After he said that, he ended the call. I sighed. I look at Toben which is already falls asleep on my lap.

"Why are you asleep?Your daddy is not here and you left mommy alone." I make a sad face while patting Toben's head,softly.

Ugh my head hurts since this morning, what is wrong with me

----

Chanyeol's pov

20:09

"jagiya, I'm home"

where is she?

Toben is the one who welcome me home. I smiled and took Toben as I closed the door using my right leg. Then, I searching for jagiya.

"why are you alone, Toben-ah? where's mommy?" I asked Toben.

well, Toben is a dog. It just lick my finger, nothing else. But still a cutie.

There she is, she's asleep on a couch. With those cute little bun, she did to her hair and also wearing my hoodie.

Every men's dream.

Oh my, why she's so cute.

I slowly put Toben down before I went to her to wake her up.

"jagiya"

She moved a little but didn't awake.

I chuckled,softly. Seeing her like this, is very entertaining.

"babe" I poke her cheek.

"ugh why"

"wake up~ hing~" I shake her shoulder multiple times.

She didn't want to wake up as she continued to sleep while massaging her head.

"omo jagiya, your head hurts?" I pushed her hand away from her head and I got panicked as I accidentally hit her head.

"AUCH! YAH CHANYEOL"

She screams.

"ops sorry. I will take the medicine for you. Wait here."

When I came back, she's crying.

omo omo ottoke????

I put the medicine on the table near the couch and went to her.

"hey baby, what's wrong?"

She looks at me with those red eyes and says,

"You hit my head just now."

I chuckled as she looked so cute as she said that.

She pouted because I laughed at her.

"jagiya, are you on your period today?"

Her eyes widened as I said those. She suddenly turns red.

"how did you know?" she looks down while saying that.

"who else will get a headache and crying afterwards? If it's not you, jagiya?" I chuckled.

"aaaa"

I kissed her.

"cute. Let's go and put you on bed and then, I will buy chocolates for you." 

----

hello! I'm back after 123456789 years. I'm so sorry for the lateeeeeeeeeeeeeee update. Here you go! :)