How the avengers found out

Peter got adopted by Mr Stark, the avengers didn't know about the adoption or the fact that Peter was in Germany. Peter was sitting on the couch half paying attention to the show, half to his phone. He heard the door open,

"Hi Mr Sta- I mean dad," Peter said without looking up.

"Dad?" Captain America walked up to the boy.

"What is someone as young as you doing in Stark Industries?" Cap asked Peter.

"Holy Cow, you're Captain America, OH MY GOD THE Winter Soldier!!!" Peter tried hard not to fanboy.

"You never answered his question," Bucky glared at the boy. This however did not make Peter be scared.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker. Actually, I think it's Peter Stark, how does adoption work?" The poor boy tried to explain it.

"Wait, wait, the alcoholic adopted a boy!?" This made Peter mad. He had not realised that the other avengers had gathered. He lunged at Captain America and threw him at the window, Bucky grabbed Peter, but Peter grabbed his vibranium arm and dented it. He then proceeded to rip it off. Everyone was surprised, this 10-year-old kid just THREW Cap and RIPPED Bucky's arm.

"I'll have you know he's been sober for a year or two,"

"How old are you kid?" Bucky asked, sad that his new arm was destroyed.

"15," Peter sat back down.

"What is this madness?!" Tony had just walked in, he saw Bucky's arm on the floor, Captain America with a bit of glass in him and the rest of the Avengers looking terrified of the boy.

"Oh, I see you've met Peter or as you know him Spiderman," Tony plopped down next to his adopted child.

"YOU BROUGHT A CHILD TO GERMANY!?" Rogers yelled.

"He's very good, don't you agree? Change the show," Tony ordered to Peter who obliged.

"WHY is he HERE and WHY was he in GERMANY!?" Bucky picked up his arm.

"Eh, what we watching dad?" Peter asked.

"Umm, what do you want?" Tony turned to Steve,

"Me?"

"Yeah, I mean you came here to apologise, so apology accepted. What you want to watch?" Tony asked again.