𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Sis please, he can be a vampire all he wants, but I am his mate's brother, so in a way, he wouldn't hurt me. But that doesn't mean I won't hurt him."

"That's super evil of you. If you hurt a fly on him, I will decapitate you Ellie."

"Well then I guess I'm dying at a young age, your threats won't stop me."

"You're brutal!"

"You love me." He chuckled while kissing my cheek.

"That's what you think," I complained while judging him away, making him snicker.

"When will he be here? I miss him." I whined.

"He'll be here soon Di, don't worry. Now go talk to your friends, you can't just sulk in the corner because you hate birthdays, it's in the past." He groaned.

"Okay grandpa, ba-bye!" I saluted drastically, proceeding to March away like a soldier before hearing Elliot snort in the background, and then getting greeted by a smiling Luther and the unknown woman.

"Hey there kid, happy birthday." He chirped brightly while pulling me into a warm hug, making me giggle as I gave him a tight squeeze as a thank you.

"Thank you, I'm glad you came to this party. Even though I wasn't expecting it." I stated surprisingly, making him chuckle before pulling away and ruffling my hair.

What's with people ruffling my hair?!

Leave it alone, I worked on it for five damn minutes. Don't trying five minutes of my life everyday.

Thanks.

"It's about time you don't frown on a special day. My brother wouldn't allow that." He smirked.

"Of course he won't, that bastard did all this behind my back." I huffed.

"I can't wait to see you scolding him for it. But for now anyways, I want you to meet someone, this is Amelia, my beautiful mate." He gushed while smiling at her lovingly, making me stare at the cute couple in awe before the blonde woman pulled me into a sisterly hug with a genuine grin.

"Hello sweetie, a very happy birthday, it's finally nice to meet you. My Luthy has told me so much about you." She giggled softly, making me glare at him playfully from the back, causing him to lift his arms in surrender.

"I hope those are good things." I deadpanned, making her laugh and nod while pulling away.

"Of course, I'm so glad that Lazarus has chosen you as his mate. You're rather amazing from what I've heard." She preached while nudging Luther to come closer to her.

"Ah great, so you decided to not get killed by me today Luther? Good boy." I muttered sarcastically.

"I wouldn't dare." He shot back with a cheeky smile.

"So you're the infamous Amelia huh? The girl he would talk and sing about non-stop, trust me, I like you already." I chirped, making her blush shyly while Luther pulled her closer to his side bashfully.

"You've been annoying our Queen with your romance? What the hell huh?" She huffed while slapping his chest.

"What can I do darling? You're just my world." He sighed while kissing her forehead.