Colorless08

Gray

*flashback*

"I asked you to be mine."

Natahimik ako at napatulala sa kanya.

"You know what you answered?" she smiled despite the tears brimming her eyes.

"W-what?"

"You said yes," napapaos niyang sabi.

"You said yes, and it felt like the I just conquered the world. Pakiramdam ko ay binigyan ako ni G ng napakalaking biyaya," she chuckled and wiped her tears.

"We were always together. Until one time you wanted me to meet your parents," nanlaki ang mata ko.

"Did I take you to them?" I asked.

"Mhmm." she nodded. "Sinama mo ako sa inyo at doon ko nakilala ang nanny mo. She told me how good of a daughter you are."

"Did you meet my parents?" tanong ko ulit.

"Technically. But they were in jars."

"Jars?"

"Yeah, they were dead in my dream, or so I thought it was a dream. I'm not quite sure... Pero hindi naman diba? I mean, they're not dead?" she asked.

Tumango ako.

"Then that's better. I can meet them soon," she smiled.

Natahimik ulit ako at napaiwas ng tingin.

"Anyway, let me finish my so called dream, can I?"

"Right." tumango ako.

"Aftet that, we were always together, until one time you... You said you had a diarreah or something. You kept clutching your stomach. Then you suddenly fell on the floor and curled because of the pain. You were confined, they found out you had kidney stone. You undergone sugery, but they also found out you had stage two colon cancer. I spent the rest of my fourth year life in school and in the hospital with you. It ended with my graduation the same day as your operation..." she trailed off.

"And?" I waited for her to answer.

"It still hurts," she then cried and buried her face in her hands.

"Hey, hey... I'm not forcing you to tell me." I consoled her.

"I just- it hurts!" pabulong niyang sabi. I felt how sincere her pain was so I let her be. I let her take her time. Hanggang sa nagpunas siya ng luha at tiningnan ako.

"Sorry," natawa siya. "Nadala lang."

"Ayos lang," I nodded.

"You- I- I tried going to the hospital right after the ceremony. But I- I was to late," bulong niya. "You died in that fucking stupid dream. It was bullshit! God damn bullshit," pagmumura niya.

"Did you know I cried myself to sleep that night? Then I woke up, my parents acted as if nothing happened. Pumasok ako sa school kahit takang taka ako kung bakit may pasok. Saka... Saka kita naka bunggo sa hallway."

"Then, its must be fate," I smiled at her and tapped her back. Without hesitation, sinandal ko ang ulo ko sa balikat niya.

*End of flashback*

Kinakabahan akong napatingin kay ninong. He pushed a few papers of his observation towards me. The clipboard he always carries when he interviews a patient.

"W-what..." napatingin ako sa kanya.

"Blue... She has schizoprenia, its- its hebephrenia."

×

Sorry sadya ulit. Its so short, as in supeeeer pero.. Ay basta! haha yun lang kasi talaga ang dapat na laman ng chap na ito. Hehe vote and comment!

Aly