He moved his lips towards Taehyung's lips and not wasting another second, claimed them, savoring the sweet, addicting taste of the blonde boy's pretty lips.

He could feel the other tensing up and hesitating at first, but as soon as Jungkook gave a slight squeeze to his hand again, Taehyung started moving his own lips against his boyfriend's, using his free hand to grab his nape.

A few gasps went throughout the crowd, many students not believing what they were seeing. Never had they ever seen two people of the same gender kiss, they hadn't even considered it a possibility and surely never wasted a thought on it.

As both Taehyung and Jungkook grew more confident in this very risky and brave situation, they let go of each other's intertwined hands and placed them onto each other's bodies instead, the blonde running his through his lover's soft raven locks and said ravenette snaking his around the older's waist, pulling him closer to a point where their chests were touching.

Jungkook tilted his eyes and closed his eyes for better access, not getting enough of him and wanting to kiss him for eternity. Same went for Taehyung, he felt a rush through his whole body as he realized what he was actually doing. The amount of euphoria he felt during the kisses felt doubled at the attention they were getting, despite it probably being mostly negative. But did he care? No.

After a few more seconds of lip-locking, the blonde tugged on his lover's hair to put a stop to their action. And as they parted from each other, lips swollen and glossy and hair disheveled and messy, they looked into the crowd to see mortified expressions filling their faces. And still, everything was silent.
None of them had ever expected this.

Jungkook finally gained the courage to speak up again, slightly panting and his hand still on Taehyung's waist.
"Many of you must be wondering what the hell this was. The truth is, a certain classmate threatened to humiliate and expose us in front of everyone but we couldn't be bothered so we just went ahead and exposed ourselves because we do have a sense of pride.

"Jackson, in case you're hearing this, we don't fucking care about you and your little threats. You have nothing to threaten us with anymore anyways, so just keep quiet and stay out of our faces because I don't want you or your little minion near either of us.

"And yes, everyone. We're a couple and if you can't accept that, we couldn't give less of a shit. I'm not going to ask for acceptance, I love him and he loves me, get into your judgy little heads. Say what you wanna say, I can assure you, it won't hurt us. Now, thank you for your attention. We have classes to get to." And with that, he exited the hallway while dragging Taehyung along with him.

As soon as they were out of sight, the blonde halted in his step and looked onto the floor with a terrified expression on his face, his lover copying his actions and looking at him worryingly.

"What's wrong, love?" Taehyung looked up to him with unshed tears. It was like the realization of what he just did hit him and flipped another switch inside him.

"What's wrong? We just exposed ourselves in front of our whole school! Do you realize how much we are going to get bullied? Harassed? I don't know if I can take it, Jungkookie. I-I love you to death but how am I going to be able to handle everyone at this school knowing my secret and thinking I'm d-disgusting?" His hands started shaking.

Jungkook immediately embraced him in his arms, making his boyfriend bury his head between his neck and shoulder. He could feel his racked breaths fanning his skin, sighing and kissing his forehead.

"I get it. You're scared, my little prince. So am I. This was bound to happen, Tae, we were gonna get exposed either way, either through that bitch Jackson or by ourselves. And I think it's better this way, no way I was gonna have Jackson stomp all over our pride and publish your diary in front of all these people. I'm not letting you go through this alone, baby." He booped their noses together, making Taehyung forget about his fear for a moment, a giggle erupting out of his throat.

"I know, and I'm so proud of us for doing this. But you're going to get attacked too, Jungkookie. And I don't want you to get sad." To that, the ravenette pecked his lips lovingly and connected their forehead.

"I promise I won't get sad, my little prince. I don't think I would even get bothered in the slightest. And neither should you. As long as we're together, nothing can intimidate us, alright?" Both of them smiled.

"Yes, you're right. And now let's go, we have class," Taehyung whispered.

And with their hands intertwined, they walked along the hallways, towards their classroom, not minding the many stares they were getting or the many whispers surrounding them.

Together, they were bulletproof.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: heyyy guyssss, i hope you didn't get confused here or anything because i have a tendency of overcomplicating everything i write jsjssshjsks

i'm gonna have a really stressful weekend and i have to stay in a hotel tomorrow, by myself which kinda scares me since i basically never get to do anything without my overprotective parents lurking around but oh well-- also, i have school on monday (irl school!) and i wanna die :(

i'm sorry for rambling and as i mentioned yesterday, i saw break the silence with some friends and it was basically the best day of my life, the movie was just beautiful and i got another bts album afterwards (ly: her) and now i have 8 albums sjfhksdkjsjs again i'm sorry for spamming you with my personal life

also, happy birthday to our beautiful, one and only leader kim namjoon💜💜💜🎉 basically the biggest inspiration in my life that motivates me to become better and the empowering person that i aspire to be, i'm so glad this man exists and i could cry over him and his smartness every day, you're such a legend that did and caused so many great things and no words could ever express the amount of respect and love i have for you, please adopt me namjoon😭💜)