4. 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐉

Start from the beginning

Our moment was ruined by a grossed out John B whispering "shhhhhh!" witnessing what was happening between the two of us. JJ just then drops a gun with a loud bang before it landed on the ground. John B cursed and pressed himself closer to the wall, I moved closer to JJ as the blinds were lifted by a cop.

The cop looked around. Kie and Pope trying to act as if they weren't even looking at the window, slightly failed but the he didn't notice so he went back to what he was doing. about 5 minutes after they left we hopped onto the boat. "well that was fun" JJ smiled "sure" I laughed.

"Is it cause the two of you 'almost' had a moment."

"what" we both said together at the same time.

"I mean Kayla has hots for JJ" john B muttered. I pinched him because I knew he would say something worse if I didnt stop him. "Ow! why did you pinch me" could John B 'BE' more stupid.

( chandler joke)

"super subtle John B" Kie laughed. "ooooo, Kayla you like me?" JJ said smirking. "Since when do we believe John B" I denied it even though it wasn't true and didnt want to come off in a wrong way. "We always believe John B" Pope muttered and soon said no more when he saw my reaction.

"Anyways did you guys find anything?" Pope asked curiously changing the topic as everyone turned towards him. "did we find anything , Yes we did" JJ said nodding holding out a gun and some money.

"dude, what the hell" everyone started blasting JJ. I mean he shouldn't have taken that from a crime scene. Pope started to panic assuming we were gonna get caught and he was gonna lose his merit scholarship.

"hey, hey, hey, hey.....shhh, shhh, shhhhh!" JJ starts holding the gun next to his mouth, "you still have us right?"

"I'm living the nightmare." Pope sighed.

+++++

we were all hanging near the dock, when we heard this woman scream "Scooter! scooter!" She was sobbing, leaning over a
body.

"Who's that?" JJ asked a local girl sitting in front of us while staring at miss Lana who was over the dead body. "check out this picture I got she said handing me her phone and I showed JJ.

kinda creepy tho, why would that kid want a picture of a dead body what kind of weird ass fetish is that. she was fascinated by it. "dead body" she said to JJ. No shit.

JJ stood up from where he was and sat next to me. "what kind of boat did he have?" JJ and I asked at the same time. we looked at each other JJ was smirking when the girl replied "somehow, the dirt-bag copped a brand new Grady white. Everyone's out looking for it"

Hearing the words about the grady white which coincidentally was found by us, we went somewhere to discuss as soon as possible. Back at the chateau, pope was walking up and down the front porch panicking as usual. "so..uhmm, we didn't see anything. We don't know anything" he said panting slightly.

"we need to have complete and total amnesia" he finally sat down on the sofa next to Kie. Off topic but, I kinda feel like Pope likes Kie, the way he acts around her, I mean they would be a cute couple.

"actually Pope is right for once" JJ says flicking a lighter seated on a chair in the corner. "see I agree with you sometimes" he stood up and walked closer to us. "deny , deny, deny"

"That's the golden rule" I said nodding in agreement.

"Guys we can't keep that money" Kiara finally shared her thoughts on the issue, "Not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, Kiara" JJ said sounding annoyed.

I kept my mouth zipped, knowing that I have a history of saying things at the wrong moment. Kie kept saying it was bad karma to keep the money and Pope agreed, also including the fact that it was a felony. JJ just wanted to keep the money. John B brought a pretty valid point into consideration.

"Just think about it, this is Scooter Grubbs we're talking about." John B says, now he was the one pacing.

"same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the porthole. shit, one time i saw the guy begging for change at the save-a-Lot parking lot, because he needed gas"

"We are talking about a dirt-bag marina rat" John B continued, "who never had more than 40 bucks in his pocket, what do you think about it Pope?" John B asked.

"Prostitution" Pope replied with a straight face but I couldn't help but laugh slightly, I doubt scooter would be able to earn alot from that.

"square groupers bro, they don't do that stuff during a hurricane, so Kayla what do you think they did" I thought for two seconds. "They straight-up smuggling"

John B agreed. Pope started saying some weird-ass nerdy shit and I lost interest.

"All we need to do is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck. Until then we lay low and act normal" JJ said. "yeah, and how do we do that?" pope asked us.

"kegger" I commented. " ooooooh I love the way your thinking Kayla" JJ said and I smiled.

"and also don't be afraid to accept the fact that you have hots for me" JJ winked. Blood rushed into my cheeks.