News Cht11

ΠΔTSU'S PΩ∇:
"Hey lisanna" "...natsu I haven't seen lucy is everything alright" "yeah why wouldn't it be" I smiled nervously "natsu" she glared at me and I looked down and shrugged. "Is it because of me?" I shrug again and look up "I'm worried" I look back down. 'Maybe I shouldn't have said that to lucy yesterday' "...natsu...I like you" I stop and stare at lisanna confusingly. "Natsu..." She grabs my hand and looks down and I remember lucy and me and lucy and me seeing bixlow and lisanna and how I wanted to be them. "I don't feel that way about you... Sorry" I back up and she looks at me shocked "but I heard that you did!--" "actually, I don't ever think I liked you that way, my mind was just over hatred for lucy but I don't hate lucy" I smile and walk away "Natsu! I broke up with bixlow for you!--" "you shouldn't have" I keep smiling and go around asking if lucys here but she's not. Then I see sting laughing Over there and hear them say lucy and I dash toward them. "Sting where's lucy" "hecks if I know" he shrugged "sting you were with her yesterday" "oh yeah I slept with her I forgot" he laughed and I grab ahold of his shirt "don't put lucy in your dirty jokes!" I throw him down and he glares at me "I don't know kid" he gets up and walks off with his crew. "Natsu!" Levy runs crying to me. "What's wrong levy?" "It's lucy!!! She's-" she cries harder "what's wrong levy"I asked then Cana walked over "haven't you heard the news? A 17yr old blonde hair highschool girl got beat up pretty bad blood--" I ran out of the school and ran toward the hospital.