All to myself Cht5

"LUCY?!?!?!?!" Erza screamed and ran toward lucy like a bullet. "WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING HUGGING NATSU?!" Erza grabbed natsu by the collar and pulled him close, "what the hell are u doing to lucy--" "he's not doing anything bad! I promise" lucy smiles nervously " better not" erza let's him go and runs to jellal and kisses him, "aye well I'll see u in class Luce" "yeah"
After class/lunch break
Lucy's pov:/
"Natsu looks so hawt!!!" Girls screamed I turned around to a shock, natsu. Natsu had his hair down and had a white scarf around him, he actually looked normal, "lucy wanna go hangout after school?" "Sure I got nothing else to do anyway" "cool, I'll wait for u by the lockers" "okay but where u wanna hang?" "At yumilious" "that frozen yogurt place?" "Yeah" natsu smiled, "okay" "kya!!!!!!!!!!" The girls scream and I swear u can see hearts in their eyes from the sight of this 'natsu' "lu-chan you've been hanging out with natsu to much" "huh? Oh well lev, me and natsu are best friends now" "ohhhh, and soon to be lovers" levy smirked and walked away over to gajeel, I signed, "hey lucky lucy" "oh hi sting" "what are u doin-" "KYA😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕😍❤️" I hear girls screaming/fan girl screams, "hey hold up sting I need to go talk to natsu" I walk away and see lisanna peeking into our classroom "hey lisanna," I wave but I have a sense of worry, was she here to see Natsu? I walk faster and grab Natsu by his arm and drag him to the roof "what's with the hairstyle and everything" I cross my arms , "huh nothing I just thought this looked nice, and u like this style too don't ya Luce" he smiled innocently and I blushed and tugged on his shirt abit "yeah so what?" "Well today ur mine for all whole day, I get to have u all to myself today" "HUH?!?!" I Blush more, this idiot is dummier than a door nail! Does he know what that makes a girl think!... Not that mine anyway. "Okay well I'll see u after school by ur lockers then" I walk off blushing like crazy.