<<meet bts>>5

"Lets get started then." said Yoongi.

Namjoon grabbed his shoulder. "I think we should let her eat first." He said and yoongi nodded.

[Y/N's p.o.v.]

You sat down at the table and started eating your eggs. Everyone was looking at you, which made you feel very awkward. Jimin scooted his chair over to yours.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked, curiosity clear in his voice.

"Well, i figured, if i said no, i wouldn't even have a chance to get back home. This way, at least i could try, you know?" Jimin nodded, and you swear you can see guilt in his eyes.

You finished eating your eggs and you don't know what to do. That was when Jimin got up and picked you up bridal style. You were too memorized by his beauty to be capable to move. His face was so close to yours.

"Staring isn't polite" said Jimin with a smirk. You blushed and looked away. He takes you into the elevator, with the rest following behind.

The elevator stops at the 4th floor. "Ok, it was Yoongi's idea, its gonna be in Yoongi's room" says Namjoon, walkingn out and opening a door. Jimin is still carrying you as everyone walks into the room.

"Are you ready for this?" he whispers lightly. You take a deep breath.

"Yes" you whisper back.

"Here we go then." He takes you in and lays you down on the bed. You felt like their prey. 7 lion's prey.

Yoongi took out his phone. "5 minuets on the clock." You took another deep breath. Then all of a sudden, Jungkook slams his lips into yours. The kiss was full of lust. You felt your jeans being unzipped and sweater being pulled up. You held your breath, you didn't know what you were waiting for. You felt Jungkooks lips part from yours and move down to your chest. He started kissing and massaging your breasts while jimin took over your lips. You didn't even have time to breathe. Everything was happening so fast.

All of a sudden you feel something cold touch your clit. You let out a load moan.

"You like that?" You heard Yoongi say. The sentence was supposed to be a question, but it sounded like he already knew the answer.

"MhhhMMAaah" you replied. Yoongi pressed the cold object harder on your clit and you moaned louder. The only thing separating you and more pleaser is your panties. You were lost in a world of pleasure. Suddenly, you stoped feeling anything. You couldn't feel the contact. You looked up, the loss of contact making you whimper. You saw Yoongi smirking at you. Confused, you looked around at the rest of the members. They too were looking at you in amusement.

You got up, covering your breasts as you tried to figure out what happened. Then it hit you. You looked at the phone on the table.

4:22

You were speechless. It took them 38 to make you moan..

You were embarrassed. You looked at Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung. They looked a little disappointed that they didn't get a turn, but then Yoongi whispered something you couldn't hear, and they immediately smiled. Your ears were still ringing as Seokjin comes over to kiss you on the forehead.

"Go to sleep" said Yoongi, you can hear the smirk in his voice.

It was as if on command, you fell asleep.

----------

It was a short episode but I did what I could 🤷