<<meet bts>> 2

Its the week of the concert and the 4 of you are getting ready to leave for the hotel. You packed your favorite shirts, some jeans, sweatpants, sandals, and the other necessary girl items.

"You guys ready?" You asked. Of course you knew you were going to have to wait a little because you pack faster than the others. While you were waiting, you remembered that you don't even know where you're going to be sitting.

"Hey Vasi" you said.

"Hmm"

"I forgot to ask, where are we gonna be? Like, in the audience."

"You'll figure out when we get there." She said smirking.

"Why do you always keep everything a goddamn secret untill the last moment. Its annoying." You laughed. You never mean any of the mean things you say to people, and they know that.

"Yeah I know" she said smiling. Then she laughed. "Y/N, you don't know how fun it is to annoy you."

"You know what fuck you" you laughed.

********

"We're here!" Exclaimed Vasi's dad. You were all extremely happy for the concert, since it was bts of course. Now you needed to find a hotel to sleep in. You said bye to Vasi's dad and asked nearby locals about the area. You guys lived in Busan, and the concert was in seoul, therefore you had no clue where things were. You've been here before, but not enough to know your way around. Finally you found a hotel that was decent enough to sleep in.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." Said Dasha excitedly.

"No one can. Vasi can you please tell us where we're standing?" Pleaded Qna.

"Oh ok fine." Vasi finally gave in. "We're standing in the front."

"T-the very front?" You asked, trying to process what was going on.

"Yes the very front" Vasi laughed "You're welcome by the way"

You can at her and hugged her "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuu" You yelled excitedly "Vasi you're a fucking god you know that?"

"Yes" she replied with a laugh. "Anyway, we should get some sleep. Tomorrow will need a lot of energy."

"Yeah ok" said Dasha. You all went to bed, but you couldn't fall asleep from the excitement. 'What could happen tomorrow? What if one of them notice me? What should I wear?' You thought to yourself over and over again. You got up and decided to figure out what to wear and do some homework.

"Homework is so hard what the fuck" you said
to yourself."

"Can't sleep?" You heard Dasha come up from behind you.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Me neither." She sighed.

"You alright?" You asked concerned. "You can tell me anything"

"Yeah I know, I just...im so happy" she broke down into tears.

"Hey hey hey, its okay. We're going right?"

"Yeah.. I'm just so happy to have friends like you guys. Thank you."

You hugged her "you're welcome." There was a moment of silence while you hugged. Then she got up.

"Your better not tell anyone about this. If you do you're dead."

You laughed. Typical Dasha. "Don't worry about it. My mouth is shut."