𝟎𝟖

𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Holy shit." Kie unbelievably stated from inside the stone building. A few anticipating seconds later, Kie reached her hand out through the crevasse with a package in hand, and John B took it.

"That's not gold." Pope says, disappointed. We all stayed silent for a moment until, John B said, "This is from my dad." referring to the package.

Kie and I gave John B a small, but reassuring smile at the mention of his dad.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!"JJ exclaimed, out of the blue. We turned around in the direction he pointed and sure enough it was them. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "Go." Kie rushed us to run.

JJ grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. "It's the guys who robbed your house." JJ informed John B as, we hid behind the stone building.

"Lights." Kie demanded us to turn them off. JJ peaked his head out from around the corner of the building and I asked him, "Do you think it's them?"

"Homies got a gun." JJ informed us, ignoring my question. "Screw this." Kie said, before making the bold decision of running.

I looked over at the boys and contemplated on following Kie. I guess JJ took notice of this and he warned me not to follow in pursuit of her, but it was too late, because I had already let go of his hand and ran after Kie.

"Y/N get back here !" JJ whisper—yelled, before the boys ran after us. Kie and I were the first ones to climb over the big, black, metal gate and following closely behind were the boys.

"Hurry up." I rushed them. JJ jumped over the fence and landed besides me, out of breath from the running and climbing. "JJ you okay?" I worriedly asked the blonde, but he ignored me.

'Was he really mad at me for running? Dude, this boy needs to stop trying to protect me. We're not even in a relationship for him to worry that much about me.' I thought to myself with an eye roll.

I was rudely interrupted from my thoughts when, Pope crashed into my body, causing me to stumble, but not fall onto the ground. "It's a little tootsie roll." JJ teaser a pants—less Pope, causing everyone except me to erupt in laughter, because I didn't know what was happening. I mean, I was kinda zoned out.

It wasn't until I looked down that I seen Pope in only his underwear and let out a small laugh. We ran back to the van and took off in a hurry.

I sat besides JJ, but he kinda scooted away from me, causing his actions to annoy me. I crawled over to Pope and sat next to him instead.