Chapter 11: USJ part 2

Start from the beginning

"Wait, what's going on...?

Katherine could barely even say, "...those are villains..." before a large bird like creature and a man with light blue hair and hands all over his skinny body stepped out from the portal.

"Well looks like the papers we stole from U.A were wrong, Kurogiri. All Might isn't anywhere to be seen," the blue hair man said obviously annoyed with the dark portal man standing behind him, "Maybe is we kill a few kids, he'll come out to play with me for a little while. You know, before I kill him."

A creepy smile grew on the man's face behind his hand.

"Like I'm ever going to let that happen."

Katherine whipped her head to Aizawa with a wide eyed expression.

He's protecting me again.

He's saving me again.

He's going to get hurt because of me.

I'm too weak.

I can't do anything but stand in people's way.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Aizawa looked at her and asked, "What are you doing? C'mon, we got some villains to fight."

Katherine gave him a 'sorry, what did you just say' expression and he said, "You already have a provisional license from America, so you need to help me protect your classmates. Can you do that or are you going to be a wimp?"

It was as if a flip had switched in Katherine's personality. The pro hero smirked at her, watched her crack her neck, and stretch before standing beside him, "You're on, old guy."

The two figures looked down on the enemies below them and just as they were about to jump, Katherine turned around and winked at her classmates, "Ready to see a real hero student in action? Watch carefully~"

And the two leaped down the stairs leaving twenty surprised students and a humored Pro Hero.

Katherine felt adrenaline pumping through her veins and giving her a sense of power and control.

She loved it.

She loved the way her body knew exactly what to do. She absolutely adored being strong enough to fight with Aizawa for the first time.

She lifted herself off the ground and took a deep stride and jumped.

A normal person should've gone around two meters? four meters? maybe five?

But Katherine hit the bottom of the stairs running, focused on pinpointing her quirk onto the specific group of villains. She let out a controlled sound loud enough for the enemies surrounding her from the ground to hear, but quiet enough for her classmate to have no idea what's going on.

She felt her quirk take control of their minds and bodies.

They all looked up to what looked to them like an angel, a goddess of sorts.

In their eyes, she was the most beautiful person they've ever set their eyes upon. They would do anything for her.

Katherine ran to them and said in a clear voice, "Would you mind taking out all the other villains here? And you, in the ugly purple tracksuit, stay with me."

All of them nodded and went ahead to attack their confused teammates. The man in the purple jumpsuit remained where he was and followed Katherine when she moved to take down more villains.

"Tell me everything. Now, before I get impatient and make you go fight with the others."

As the man explained, Katherine's eyes widened slowly in understanding of the dangerous situation they were facing, "Okay, thank you. Go relay that information to the pro hero at the top of the stairs." He complied silently and ran to the group.

Katherine sighed and worked her way to Aizawa.

Everything was going so fast that Katherine closed her eyes for one second and then there was the portal villain surrounding her fellow classmates.

"Katherine, go protect them! I got it here!" Aizawa shouted before continuing to fight villains.

Katherine nodded and dashed as fast as her legs could carry her to the top of the stairs before it was too late.

She ran into the center of the huddle of students and yelled, "Everyone stay close together! I can handle this guy if all of you stay out of my way!"

Everyone complied and she was about to ready her quirk when Bakugou and the Kirishima jumped from the group and went to attack the villain.

"Take this you filthy villain!"

Thirteen and Katherine shouted, "WAIT STOP-" but it was too late.

"You are fools. Amazing, and naturally talented golden eggs but foolish. This girl was the best chance you had for survival, but looks like you guys are going to die."

Then the portal man used his quirk to send everyone into different areas of the USJ.

~~~~

phew i wrote this over the course of 3 days but i keep getting sidetracked so i decided to end the chapter here. hopefully it wasn't too bad but yk it is what it is. Have a great week y'all~

Love,

Cath