You run your thumb across his cheek, Spencer's hand leaving your chin and resting on your knee. After a minute, you remove your hand from his face, sticking up your pinky.

Spencer looks at your pinky, then back at your face. "What?"

"Pinky promise."

"Pinky promise what?"

"That you won't leave me again," you say, your voice breaking.

Spencer's lower lip trembles again at your voice, hooking his pinky around yours. You lean forward, pressing your lips against the end of your hand, Spencer copying your actions. You lower your still entwined pinkies, looking at Spencer.

"Now it's a real promise."

Spencer looks from your eyes to your lips and back up again, tightening his pinky around yours. "I won't break this one."

"Good," you breathe out right before Spencer's lips crash against yours.

You kiss him back, breaking your hand away from his and pushing your fingers through his hair. Spencer's hands rest on your knees and he groans as you tug gently on his hair. His tongue slips in your mouth and his hands move to your waist, squeezing gently as his lips move against yours. Both of your faces are still wet from tears—hell, you might both still be crying. But you don't really care—Spencer's here. Finally.

Breaking the kiss, he moves up the bed and you push him on his back, straddling him. His arms wrap around you, running up your back slowly. Your hands run through his hair, pulling back to look him in the eyes. His hazel eyes search yours, and you push your lips back to his, fingers working at the buttons on his shirt. He pulls at your tank top, and you break the kiss to take it off before he kisses you again, hands moving to cup your face, fingers running through your hair. Finishing with the final button, you open his shirt, running your hands down Spencer's slightly toned chest.

You kiss across his jaw to his neck, leaving small kisses, sucking lightly. Not hard enough to leave a mark, though. Spencer groans as you move down his chest to his stomach, your nails raking down his stomach as you kiss down it. You get to his pants and unbutton them, tugging them down and off. You eye the large bulge in his boxer briefs, palming it lightly. Spencer groans, both of his hands moving to your hair, pulling it away from your face.

You pull his underwear down and off, tossing them on the floor before returning to the spot between his legs. You wrap your hand around the base of his dick, licking up the underside and swirling your tongue around it. Spencer holds eye contact with you as you take the tip in your mouth, tongue running over it. Spencer moans softly, his grip tightening in your hair. You begin taking him in your mouth, inch by inch, watching Spencer's eyes flutter shut and the back of his head hit the bed.

You bob your head up and down his length, Spencer's small groans leaving his mouth almost like music. You push yourself deeper each time, wanting to see how much you can take.

Like Spencer had said before—you like acing things.

You gag softly as his dick hits the back of your throat, forcing yourself to push deeper, holding yourself down on his dick. Spencer groans, and your eyes flick up to meet his. You continue this pattern for a couple minutes, tears springing at the corners of your eyes as you continue to take him deep. You can hear Spencer's moans getting increasingly louder, and after a few more minutes, you pull his dick out of your mouth, your lips trailing up his stomach and chest before returning to his face. You make eye contact as you grin at him.

"I'm a little bit more experienced now, too."

He grins before kissing you hungrily, flipping you onto your back. One of his hands moves to cup your breasts, his fingers pulling and pinching your nipples softly. You moan into his mouth, back arching as he plays with your nipples, his teeth biting your bottom lip softly. Eventually, he pulls away, hooking his fingers in the waistband of your shorts and panties, pulling them both off you in one swift motion.