13

13spill

13
spill

THE CAFETERIA FELL SILENT. Your surroundings were no longer in view. The only thing that you could really hear were students gasping and the sound of liquid dripping on the floor. Then you realized what was covering you.

A jacket?

The jacket was taken off you. You turned to your side to see Tsukishima holding it, standing up in his seat. You turned around to see milk had been spilled on the floor, and a girl.

It was the same girl from the lunch line. Her face was in shock, as she watched her attempt to cover you in milk had failed.

"Did she just purposely try to pour milk on y/n?" Daichi whispered to Suga, lost at the situation. Tsukishima grabbed your wrist, forcing you to stand up.

"How did you cover her in time?" The girl uttered out angrily. "I happened to look behind me and see you ready to pour it on her." He said blankly. A few students nearby started to snicker.

"Sakura just tried to embarrass the new girl, and totally failed!"
"That's humiliating!"
"Sakura needs to leave other girls alone."

Tsukishima dragged you out of the cafeteria, you struggling to wiggle out of his grasp. He walked you down the hallway near the bathrooms. "Tsukis-Tsukishima. Where are we-"

He swung you out in front of him and chucked his milk-drenched jacket at your chest, causing you flinch. You caught the wet jacket in your arms disgusted.

"Wash it in the sink." He said, leaning against the wall.

"Huh!? Why me!?"

"Because I protected you with it. Hurry up, I don't want the milk to leave a stench." He looked out the windows in front of him. You growled and opened the girls bathroom door. Halfway you looked back at him.

"...Thank you." You whispered. Tsukishima turned to you with a smirk smothered across his face. "Sorry? What was that? I couldn't hear you-"

"Thank you!" You said, slightly raising your voice. "Even though I didn't ask you to."

"I'll accept that half-hearted appreciation." He rolled his eyes, walking back towards the cafeteria.

He's got some nerve.

-', notes ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
aww! how cute!