7

7roast

7
roast

"OHHHH, NIECE?" One of the boys said.

"She's so pretty..." One of the boys awed at your looks.

Though you couldn't tell, all the boys were collectively thinking about how pretty you were. Even though were born in Japan, your father was from America. So a lot of your features looked more American than Japanese.

You hair and skin were pretty, and you had a beautiful build. You had twinkling eyes too, which made the boys like you even more.

"She works at the store?" One of the boys asked. Ukai nodded. "She also lives with me."

"Oh, she lives with you, too? No wonder she's willing to work so late." Hinata said.

"She might've even be attending-"

"Bye Oji, see you at home." You said, walking towards the exit, hoping to avoid any talk about school.

"Y/n, your coming to Karasuno?!" Hinata grabbed your wrist, turning you around. "You'd love it here!"

"Uh, I don't know. School isn't really my thing-"

"Pretty lady, please attend Karasuno!" A boy with two bleached strands pleaded. You guiltily looked in the other direction.

Are the peer-pressuring me?

"She's probably a drop-out." The tall blondie uttered before walking past you towards his bag.

"Tsukki, you can't say that to a stranger!" The silver-haired boy whined. "We know her already." He mumbled.

"You barely know me!" You hissed, following the boy to his gym bag. "And what if I'm a drop out? Why would that matter?"

"So it's true?" He bent down and pulled out a water bottle before turning back around. Towering over you. He plastered a smirk on his face. "You probably don't even remember long division."

The boys in the back "oooooooooooo"ed at his roast. You clicked your tongue angrily.

"I don't think someone with poor vision," You pointed at his sport glasses, "can talk."

Once again, the boys "ooooooooooo"ed. Your faces started to inch closer after every insult.

"At least I can reach the top shelf."

"At least I make money off of stocking shelves."

"What was that? Can't hear you from up here!"

"Can't brag about your height when he can jump higher than you." You pointed back to Hinata.

"How many friends do you have?"

"How many girls have you pulled?"

"How many times have you failed a class?"

"How many-"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKAAAAAYYYY." Ukai slowly pushed you and Tsukishima away from each other. You huffed before walking towards the exit.

"Thanks for having me." You waved to the team and adults before storming out.

As you left, the boys sighed. "Seriously Tsukki? You had to pick a fight?" the silver-haired boy, Suga, whined.

"Now she really isn't going to want to come to school...alright boys, let's start practice!" Ukai shouted.

-', (notes) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
a little roast battle!

who do you think won?

will there be a rematch?