Chapter 2

Okay here it is chapter 2

__________________________

I have a twin that's a vamp, and WolfBoy thinks I'm his MATE!!! OH THIS WILL END VERY BADLY!!!

_____

**Oh and the Pic is of Apollo!! :):):):):)**

_____________________

Chapter 2

Artemis's POV

"oh, so a werewolf is transferring here!!" I said blankly.

"yep!" popping the p when he said it.

"is he hot?" I asked, i'm seriously curious here!

"OH. MY. GOSH. ARTY, WILL YOU EVER TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY???" he shouted.

"of course, I'm very serious when it comes to hot guys. Well that, and annoying you." I said sarcastically but truthfully!

"you know what yo-" he was cut off by me saying

"as interesting as having you yell at me is, I have class to get to!" I said clearly annoyed. Even if he is a vampire, I DON'T back down easily!!! Just for future references, don't get me pissed!!

He threw his hands in the air and stormed off mumbling something probably insultive under his breath!! I turned around, opened the door and headed into class. Bren waved at me, gesturing that he saved a seat for me! Then I remembered what I had to tell him!

"Bren" I said all sweet and innocent!

"yeah, babe" he said like nothing was wrong.

"stop calling me babe, i know i said i'll stay friends with you but that doesn't mean you have a right to call me babe, or hun, or sweetheart." i really liked him and i hated that he said he wanted to take a break but i cant change that. I've liked him for a while and i even got the courage to ask him out myself. And he had said yes. i was surprised because most guys just get to scared. But sometimes, some guys are brave enough, or just really stupid. You should meet my sort of brother, Cameron! I've known him since diapers just like Kathleen. He was born 2 months after me. Are dads where friends, are moms where friends, and we grew up together! And he was just like a brother to me! But then he became a teen, and in the end I found he had a crush on me! Wait till u meet him! He's awesome, he just needs to find a girl! Anyway, back to the boy with his mouth on the floor. "why?" he asked. And I said simply "because, all it does is hurt me. im sorry, but if you still loved me then you woudn't have broken up with me. So don't call me babe anymore unless you're wanting to get back together, so in other words ou would have no reason to." he looked down and I took that as my chance to move next to Preston.

"Preston!!!" I whispered.

"yo, Arty. What took you so long??" he asked. I smile at him.

"guess what, I found out there's a new were that's transferring in!" he looked at me shocked, than licked his lips. You see, Preston's a werewolf too. He knows all about me and my life. Same with Cameron!

"did your dad tell you?" he doesn't mean my real dad! Yeah, guess who my real mom remarried? Yep!! That's right! The alpha of the pack around here. I call him bow wow! :) yea yea, I kno it's stupid it was intended as an insult but then I realized that I liked him, however the name was stuck, he likes it though! His real name is Hurricane! His mom wanted him to have a strange name, and boy did he!! He has a son (and no his name is not Tornado, but I actually call him that just to mess with him) named Jarvis and every one at school call him Jay-Jay. He treated me like his real sister, just like how bow wow treats me just like his biological daughter! He's wife and soul mate died many, many years ago! He fell in love with my mom, but he will always love his deceased wife. But me and my mom understand where he's coming from and excepts it.

"HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ARE YOU AWAKE???!?!?!!!?" Preston practically yelled in my ear! "what the hell was that for?" I kept my voice low cause the teach was looking are way.

"so did he" he asked.

"no" I said simply.

"What!!! Then who???"

"Apollo" I said matter as a fact!

"Oh." Preston doesn't like him and why should he??? The mortal enemies!! And for the fact that I had just met Apollo in 9th grade and he wasn't exactly the brotherly type! The wolves from are pack that go to my school and all wouldn't let him get anywhere near me! I don't know why, but they are very protective of me and Christian. Probably cause we're the alphas step-daughters or the fact that of who my grandparents are. I'm really not sure what they are that causes everyone to call me and my sister Princess. I mean they're just some Old elderes or leaders or something. The pack does listen to me for whatever the reason is. (to some extent) I made them let me see my brother. Only one a posed me and was challenged to a fight. By me! I think it's because of the blood in me, but whenever I get totally pissed, my blood gets boiling and I get this strength and speed that I have no idea where it comes from! Oh well! Anyway!! Preston 'had a talk' with Apollo, (I have no idea what he did) and he suddenly started treatin' me like a sister! (OH!! Sorry! I think a lot!! (: )

I heard a loud gasp coming from practically everybody in the class! I looked towards the door but couldn't see over Calvin and his tall, wide self. So I took out my iPhone and head phones and started listening to 'whatcha think about that' by the Pussycat dolls. I like songs about strong women! And like I said, I LoVE mUSIc!! I heard something that sounded like 'sit next to Artemis' And looked up just in Time to see the deepest blue eyes I have EVER seen! When I meet someone, I look at your eyes cause I just love how everyones eyes are different!

"Hi, I'm Kito" he said doing something in between a smile, a grin, and a smirk. It was kinda odd. He was gorgeous he had long dark hair. Not like long that goes to your shoulders or past it. I hate guys with a hair style like that. (no offense intended) Ya kno, the type that does that flip thing at the end. He had his hand out stretched to me and I took it, realizing then that my mouth was a hanging open a little.

"Arty" I heard a couple growls from around the room from some of the members of the pack. He seemed to smirk at that then he took the seat right next to me. 'I think I like history a lot more now!'

"So do you have enough sense in this hill Billy hell hole to know how to show a guy around!" I stared at him like he had a third eye.

'Scratch that! Starting to hate it all over again!!' I live in Mississippi. So yeah, there where a couple red necks. Or a lot! But it still gave him no right to make fun of us because we live in Mississippi. I love Mississippi. Granite i love L.A. just like everyone (that reminds me of that song 'I Hate L.A.' by Bowling for Soup. Love them!) but im from Mississippi and i will always love it, so he has no right to make fun of it!! He seamed to have smirked at that and I though, 'God, does everyone here READ FREAKIN MINDS EXCEPT ME?!?!?' I thought. But the thing is, he really smiled at that.

"haha, maybe you aren't as stupid as I though?!" he said smugly.

'OH NO! he did not just say what I think he said!! That's is it, don't care if he's the freakin' Alpha of the whole Freakin' U.S.A.!! HE IS GOING DOWN!!!'

__________________________

Well there u go!! Chapter 2 is out for you!! But do please bear with me!! For 1 thang, I'm having to right all of these on my iPhone then email them to myself just so I can upload them on the site!! I kno I'm just mainly rambling, I'm hoping it will get better as I get further into the story!! Anyway!!

Criticize!!!!

Give ideas on what u want to happen!!!!

Comment on why u think about the story!!!!

And become a fan if u feel like it!!!! (sorry not beig mean but if ur not going to, then I'm not going to cry over it or make u)

Love y'all!!!

i have a question... Why is no one reading this chapter? is it boring or something cuz i've only had like 10 reads and the other ones have like more then 10 more... What needs Fixing??

LoveChick1995