Chapter 1

I have a twin bro that's a vamp, and Wolf Boy thinks I'm his MATE!!!!! OH, THIS WILL END VERY BADLY!!

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

If anybody has a better name for the title, then please share it with me!!*************************************************************************************************************

Hey

The picture is of Artemis>.<  

Hey guys this is my first story!!! I'm not sure how it's going to go and I strongly suggest comments and ideas and helpful criticism! I don't like criticism but I'm a big girl!! I can handle it. Besides I need to know what needs to be fixed. So, Please!!

~Now, on with the story!!!~

(Sorry if I get side tracked)

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Chapter 1

Artemis POV

'Ugh!!!! This day is just not going well. Why me?' Sorry, first off I should probably tell you a little about me!! First off, my name is Artemis Lovenia. I'm 15 years old even though I barely look it. Sometime people would and still will say I look older, like 16 or 17 or even 18. When I was 14 I was accused of being an 18 year old, no lie. And when I was 12 I was accused of being 16. Isn't that weird? I don't see it. And no I don't care what you think of me. I know I'm not hot. But I don't look ugly; I just don't look as good as everyone else. Well that's what I think even though everyone around me says differently. I have kinda straight dark brown hair that's parted to my right and hangs a little over my right eye and has a little wav to it some times. I LOVE my eyes, they're just amazing. Sometimes they're an Electric blue, and sometimes they're like a Forest green. I don't really like them green but I don't exactly hate them. And then sometimes they look blue but when you get closer, they're actually like a green ring around the pupil; you know the black part of the eye, then a blue ring around the green one. I just love them!! I have thin/medium lips and a mix between a heart and an oval shaped face. My skin is just kinda strange; for some reason, my face is a little paler then everywhere else, but due to being out in the sun, my arms, back and legs have all gotten darker but for some reason, my face is still lighter over all. I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either. And I love running! I just get shy running in from of people. I also love swimming, drawing, reading, coming up with stories, and listening to music.

(Anyway, back to the story at hand.)

Well it STARTED off a normal day, besides the fact that I had just turned 15, and then decided it dint like being normal. I got up and got ready for school. Getting there just minutes before the bell rang. I got to class exactly a minute before the bell rang. I love school!! I really do I just hate it being so dang early in the freakin morning!! I slept through the first two classes of the day, math and science, which is normal for me on A-days. My school splits the days up, I don't know if other schools do that or not, but we have an A-day with 4 classes/periods and 4 classes/periods on B-day. I'm really good in math and science and yet I've been sleeping in both math and science class since like the 6th grade. But this year I've actually stayed awake, except for today. I heard the bell ring and woke up to go to my next class. On my way there I ran into my best friend since like kindergarten.

"Hey DD, what's up? Ready to go to class "I said.

"Yep, let's go Arty" Arty is short for Artemis.

DD is my best friend ever and someone I can tell anything to. I've known her for like 10 years now. Anyway, DD is short for Diana. She's awesome even if her initials are dry. Haha. I'm serious, her initials are D.R.Y. Her middle name is Rose and her last name starts with a Y. I think she's Irish but that's beside the point. She has brown hair but I miss her reddish orange hair. It suited her better and whenever I think of her I see her old short reddish orange hair. Now it comes to her shoulders. She's super thin and yet she eats more than me, she doesn't try to be that way, she just is but she's still awesome no matter what! And tall, she's now taller than me; I remember when I was the tallest of us three! That's right; I have 2 friends that are practically my sisters. DD and KK! (By the way, we just walked in to class with all the people I'm about to describe) KK stands for Kathleen; she's the shortest of us. She's also the oldest; she failed the 7th grade so now we're altogether. She's thin and had really shocking blonde hair. Then there's Calvin, Kathleen's boyfriend! Cody is a football player who has the looks that I prefer in a guy, and there is only 1 other dude I know of in my school that looks like that and that's his cousin, Brandon. Their tall, muscular, with a dark tan, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and their ear pierced. Well just Brandon does, he's more of a punk, where as Calvin's the jock. Preston, a perky boy who's only a couple days younger than me, has real short brown hair that's spiked at the top and blond at the very tips of it and reminds me of a teepee or a rectangular prism I guess. He's really thin, like thinner than DD and KK. He does gymnastics. Oh, and by the way, umm... He's also gay. He and Brandon are just like my brothers and I love both of them like that and only like that, except I used to have a small crush on Brandon. You see me and Kathleen have the same taste in men, sort of. In fact she and I had talked about how hot Brandon was before she went out with him. (Which, he will never find out, as long as you don't say anything!!) But you see, unlike me, Kathleen actually gets the guy. Sorry I'm just blabbering aren't I? I've got a major problem with that!!