0.8

(I do not own naruto)

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. It's 2:02am Team 7 and I got back from our mission hours ago.

I haven't said anything since I got back.
Dad tried talking to me but I just couldn't say anything.

The hokage wanted to see me after training. He probably wanted to talk about what happened when we were on the mission.

I sighed while sitting up on my bed.
It's kinda weird you know, seeing someone you really care about die again.

I got up from my bed and grabbed the book I still haven't finished.

Honestly the only reason I didn't was because I didn't want Sasuke to be behind and not know what the hell is going on.

I chuckled to myself.
I promised myself that I wouldn't let people to close to me, I didn't want to get hurt again.

But know that I've realized it, I've let people in...

Like Dad I let him in and he's the father I've always wanted. Naruto is like the brother I've never had, even though he can be really annoying he's still a great kid.

Sakura is my friend I guess but she pretty much hates me but I'm ok with that.

And Sasuke he's a great guy. He might be stubborn sometimes and seems like he has no heart but he really does have one. He makes me feel happy when I'm around him.

Though we like to compete a lot he seems like he really cares about me. I always get this weird feeling in my stomach when I'm around him.

It's not a bad feeling it's a good feeling. Sometimes he's the only thing I think about.

Sasuke and I have known each other for a long time, since I first went to the academy we were both 9 years old.

"Wow am I falling for him?"
"Or did I fall deeper for him?"
I sighed again

I heard a tap on my window. I looked at that direction and saw-

"Sasuke" I whispered yelled and opened my window.
"Hey Hatake" He said with his usual bored tone.

"what are you doing here Uchiha?"
"I couldn't sleep so I came here to see if you were awake and I was right" he responded

I rolled my eyes
"Okay fine what do you want?" I said with a slight attitude.

"Come walk with me" he said smirking
"Why exactly?" I said surprised
"Because I just want you to, and you've been acting weirder than normal" He said with a slight blush on his face looking away from me.

"Awwwww does the great Sasuke Uchiha care about me?" I teased him
"Shut up Hatake and let's go." He demanded

"Fine but I got to write a note to my dad incase I don't come back in the morning or something."
"Okay just be quick"
"Yeah yeah"

After I was finished I went back In my room and saw Sasuke snooping around.

"What are you doing?" I asked
"Oh hey y/n- nothing! Come on let's go" he said quickly. I chuckled

We were walking around Kahona. It was beautiful at night. It was quite and peaceful.

As me and Sasuke were walking beside each other our hands brushed against each other.

I looked down our hands with wide eyes and blushed. I look up at Sasuke and saw a blush on his face too.

"Y/n?" Sasuke said with a serious tone.
"Yes?" I said and looked at him
"Look i really li- I mean do you wanna go get some ramen for lunch with the rest of team 7?" He asked