⚡️25 - distraction⚡️

Start from the beginning

taehyung sighs, an ugly feeling forming in his stomach. "i think i'll talk to jeongguk tonight."

"what was the reason for your fight anyway?" santana asks, head tilted to the side.

Taehyung's stomach twists and he feels like throwing up thinking about why he's been avoiding jeongguk for a week now. He conceals the sad expression that was about to take over his face with a small smile, "when two people spend too much time together they sometimes get sick
of each other, don't worry about it." the lie slips so easily over taehyung's lips he almost feels sorry.

santana sends him a smile, "i understand. but why do you have to clear up things with him anyway? you have me." she winks and Taehyung mentally cringes.

"you're different than my best friend, you know?"

"are you sure you both are just best friends?" she wiggles her eyebrows, clearly joking but taehyung's heart really can't help but skip a beat. he forces a laugh.

"yeah, i just miss him."

"but you have me taetae."

"it's not the same, san."

"yeah yeah, whatever. i hope you make up." she rolls her eyes.

"i just want to forget about him, you know? even if it's just for a second."

"dude, same."

two broken hearted bitches and a few bottles of wine never end well. never, really.

"i just can't forget about him and it sucks so baaaaaad." jeongguk slurs and kihyun nods his head, agreeing. "i try to convince myself i'm straight so bad and yet i'm here crying over a boy, god, i'm so pathetic."

"never say that again gguk, you're not. you can't control who you fall in love with, nobody can."

maybe they drank a bit too much and maybe, just maybe, jeongguk is oversharing, openly admitting that he's definitely not straight, something he never thought he'd do. "i wanna forget. let me google how to forget a person."

kihyun sighs and leans back in his chair, drinking more wine.

"1. delete all the pictures with them.
fuck off.
2. avoid them
on it!
3. have sex with someone else to distract yourself." jeongguk reads, eyes widening.

kihyun immediately lifts his head, eyes as wide as jeongguks, the tension thick. "please tell me you're not thinking about it."

jeongguk shrugs, taking a sip, scratching his nape. "i meaaan.."

jeongguk's way too wasted to think straight (he never did in the first place) and so is kihyun, but that's exactly what happens when you leave two heartbroken people alone with alcohol.

"it'd be a distraction, you can't deny."

"and how is that supposed to make me forget about shownu?"

jeongguk comes closer, "it's simple, while we fuck we're distracted and we won't be thinking about them bitches anymore!"

kihyun thinks for a few seconds, lips pursed and head tilted. "well, theoretically, that makes sense."

it does, kind of, but maybe, just maybe, it's really not the best idea.

jeongguk beams, "right!"

"are we really gonna do this?" kihyun asks and jeongguk shrugs, "i mean i'm in, i just need a little more wine."

"you know what? fuck it, i'm in too. as long as it makes me forget."

jeongguk knows that he should absolutely not be thinking about taehyung right now, especially when he's having sex with kihyun to forget about him but he can't help himself, he misses teehyung so much and it's only been a week.

he misses his touch, his voice, his smile and he'd do anything to have taehyung moaning under him right now.

he's starting to sober up and realizes that this was one of the dumbest ideas he's ever had, stupid alcohol and stupid google. (and stupid jeongguk)

they're both close to their climax and jeongguk imagines kihyun to be taehyung, he knows he shouldn't but really, he doesn't give a fuck anymore because it feels so good. kihyun doesn't seem to mind either.

kihyun reaches his high first and jeongguk rides his climax out, and just for the few seconds he cums over kihyun's back he forgets about taehyung, and god, it feels heavenly. these few seconds were the best that happened to him this week.

after the sex they both fall asleep next to each other naked, way too tired and wasted to care about washing up or putting on some clothes.

taehyung decides to go over to jeongguk's late at night because first of all, he knows jeongguk is still up, he's always up at this time and second of all, it needed him whole ass hours to gain the courage to finally walk to their dorm.

he stands at the door and his hands are sweaty, his breath shaky and his legs trembling.

he has his script ready in his head and has practiced it multiple times, he's totally ready.

he doesn't know how jeongguk will react, fuck, he doesn't even know if he can say everything he planned on saying.

what he isn't ready for though, is the sight of his best friend tangled in his sheets with another man, the room smelling like sex.

the support im getting for this story is insane, i never thought y'all would still be reading, thank u so much!!