The Truth?

It was hot, and Cassi was carring me out the door, at a speed that was not possible. I didnt feel any pain dispite the fact we were bouncing. Cassi set me in her car in the passenger side, and was in the driver seat before I knew it.

"Shit, shit, shit." Cassi swore undr her beath as she swung the royal bluen Aston Martin out of the drive. My stomach, jumped to my throat then ended up in my intestins at how Cassi was driving.

I looked at Cassi, "Whats going on?" I tried to get her to look at me but she kept looking away. Something was wrong. "Whats happening!"

She looked at me, her eyes were glowing red, and when she spoke I saw her fangs, "Your being hunted."

"What the hell, what do you mean, who are you?" Cassi continued to look at me, and drive like a maniac.

She looked at the rear veiw mirror, "I'm your protector. I was sent by Leon to protect you. No, I'm not human. I'm a vampire. Im 508 years old."

"Vampire dont exist." I said. Just then a car slamed into the back of the car. My body jerked forward and a black Jeep pulled up to the side of the car, and Cassi slamed on the brakes, whiping the car around to drive the other direction.

She hissed, "I just paid this off." She looked at me, "I exist. You are special, Brook." She smiled, "Very special."

"What? How?" I asked her. She drove into the woods.

"Brook, your whats known as a half breed. You are half vampire, half human. Why do you think you didnt know your dad and your mom is dead?" She asked. She pulled up to a known place.

The shack. Leon rushed outside, opening my door, unbuckleing me. He swiflt took me inside, followed by Cassi.

"Thank God your safe." He turned his carry to a hug. I pushed him away.

"Brook, as Cassi probably told you, you're being hunted, by people who dont agree with people like you. The name of the group is Valcary. They are made up of fallen angels"

"Then who are you?" I asked him.

"I was one of them, until I met you, eight years ago. I fell in love with you, the second I saw you. And the Valcary found out. They stared hunting you. I had to erase your memories of me, and I had Cassi watch over you. She's still your friend, Brook."

Cassi hugged me, "Yes, I am still your friend, dont forget that. I will always be here."

I hugged Cassi back, but then came a knock on the door, and the door burst open, "We want the girl." One man with dark glasses said, "Shea more special than we originaly thought, so alive would be nice."

Leon stepped forward, "Over my dead body, Seth." He said, a sword materializing in his hand.

The man named Seth stepped forward, "So be it."

And the swords clashed.