Chapter 3

Hannah

I woke up with a pain in my stomach. I blinked a few times confused with my surroundings. I was fully clothed lying on my back on Liam's bed with Liam's full body on top of mine; his arms clenched around me tightly. We must have dozed off for an hour.

The memories of earlier flooded back to me and it made me nauseous. I gagged, trying to calmly untangle Liam's body from my own without waking him up. I needed to go. To get away from him.

'Babe?' His voice was gruff like always when he woke up.

'Let me get up'. I whispered softly. I didn't want to upset him or have a fight. I just wanted to leave.

His grip tightened on me as I saw pain flash through him as he remembered what had happened earlier.

'Hannah you aren't going... you aren't going anywhere. We are going to work through this. We can't leave this, leave each other. We fucking love each other. Nothing is ever going to come between us'. His voice was tearful and urgent.

'Liam it's got to be the end. This is too much'. My voice broke.

He kissed me softly. I tried to wriggle my face around but his lips followed mine. Familiar heat started to course through my body and I was suddenly desperate for him.

All of the pain and heartache was killing me as I kissed him passionately, wanting to forget, feeling possessive over him.

He was fucking mine.

He roughly yanked both of our pants down, pushing my knickers to the side and entered me swiftly. We both cried out and I clawed at his back as he fucked me hard, his pubes rubbing against my clit.

I tied my legs around his back and clung on to his neck as his cock went in and out of me. The pleasure I felt in that moment was stronger than all of the pain he had put me through. I bit down hard on my lip as my eyes rolled in to the back of my head.

'Hannah please don't leave me'. His voice hitched into my neck as he pounded into me. Tears sprang into my eyes but I bit down harder on my lip so I didn't cry and hugged him tighter to me.

I was so close, I didn't want this to end - to have to face the consequences of the information we had found out earlier.

He suddenly gripped my chin and scanned my eyes looking for any sign of reassurance. I couldn't give it to him, squeezing my eyes shut.

My orgasm ripped through me hard and I shook violently underneath him, my legs quaking and he quickly followed, roaring out in pleasure as he found his own release.

He collapsed on top of me and gripped me in place so that I couldn't move away from him. His head was in the crook of my neck and I could feel his body shuddering from his sobs. I didn't say a word as we lay like that for long minutes, his cock still inside of me.

A wave of numbness overcame me as my eyes stayed locked on his ceiling, waiting for his crying to subside. I moved my hand and tenderly stroked his hair back and forth. I could have stayed like that forever but I knew we were just kidding ourselves.

'Babe let me explain...'

'Shh...' I cooed. I didn't want to hear anything, I couldn't stomach it anymore.

'But please... I didn't know... not until just now I swear...' He sobbed. I shook my head and continued to stroke his hair. He wriggled around and looked up into my eyes and gasped. He looked terrified of my expression.

'It's going to be ok I promise'. I whispered gently. The pain in my stomach now felt like it was burning a hole through me. My heart ached at his lost expression.