🌺📖🌺

Heyy loves,

Soooo I decided to start another book, a real fiction book this time around.

Its titled Beneath her Facade and I really hope y'all check it out and vote on it too. The Prologue is already out, chapter one should hopefully be out by today or tommorow.

Soo lemme tell you guys a little about it ; soo its a Nigerian themed novel, teen fiction and is about a girl who has been told she's ugly and fat since the day she was born. She gets bullied in school and abused at home. She has so many secrets pains but the thing is she hides her every emotion beneath a facade, she is so good at hiding her true emotions that people actually wonder if she's capable of feeling or if she has any emotions at all, that is until him.

Soo that's it guys, I'm really hoping you guys check it out, add it to your libraries, vote on it, comment and share. C'mon guys put a smile on my face by supporting, thank you all in advance.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/240207466?utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&utm_content=story_info

👆👆👆sooo that's the link, check it out, you can also find it on my profile, thanks.

                   ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Follow me, I always follow back.

Thanks for 900+ views, we are almost at 1k 😁😁😁

Till next time,

Your one and only reviewer,

Bye loves ❤