9. pray

hi!! PLEASE read the warning~

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺.
this chapter includes pegging.
if you are uncomfortable with that and do not wish to proceed, then don't worry, this chapter doesn't contain anything that is pertinent to the storyline.
thank you :))
• this chapter also includes degradation, praise kink, and spitting

thank you :))• this chapter also includes degradation, praise kink, and spitting

"Spencer. For the last time, I'm fine."

Spencer's footsteps echoed behind you as he followed you up the stairs leading to your apartment, both your bags slung over his shoulders. "Stop treating me like a fucking five year old," you groaned to him. "An unsub grabbed me. It's not that big of a deal."

"I know," you heard him sigh. "But I still just wanna make sure that you're okay."

"I am okay." You pushed your keys into the lock and turned them, unlocking your front door. "You're so hung up on the idea that I'm gonna tell the team about our secret rendezvous that I don't think you've even stopped to consider the fact that they literally could've seen what you did in the bar."

"The unsub wanted to kill you, (Y/N)! What did you expect?"

"Maybe for you to be a bit more discreet, Mr. 'Pretty Girl,'" you said, mimicking the sound of his voice as you pushed your door open, smirking at him. Spencer rolled his eyes at you as you stepped to the side, letting him in first. He set the bags down on the floor as you closed the door behind you, locking it.

"You should be glad I came when I did!" Spencer told you, crossing his arms. "He could've killed you, (Y/N)."

"'You should be glad I came when I did,'" you repeated his words back to him, doing your best impression of his voice as you giggled, brushing past him as you went into the kitchen, opening the fridge and pulling two water bottles out. Turning around, you tossed one to Spencer, watching him fumble with it and curse himself under his breath, his cheeks flushing bright pink as it fell to the floor.

"All right, fine. Whatever. Thank you for saving me— again," you giggled, leaning over the kitchen counter as you broke the seal, taking a sip from the bottle of water in your hand, the cool liquid slipping down your throat. "And for your jacket."

The jacket he'd given to you in the club hung loosely around your shoulders, flowing around you in the dress you still had on. Your hand traveled up your neck to the choker you were still wearing, your fingers hooking around the clasp as you looked at Spencer, noticing he was watching you.

Setting your water down, you reached behind your neck, unhooking the choker, turning it over in your hands as you asked, "So when am I supposed to wear this? Whenever you tell me to?"

"That's right."

"So..." Your voice trailed off, setting the choker down as you looked at Spencer. "That everyone will know that I'm yours."