12. sacrifice

hi!! PLEASE read the warning~

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺.
this chapter includes knife play.
i did very extensive research into the topic and read that if you are a beginner to go slow, use the blunt edge of the knife, and make your partner feel safe. if you are still uncomfortable with it and do not wish to proceed, then don't worry, only the ending of this chapter is pertinent to the storyline.
thank you :))
• this chapter also includes a praise kink

A sliver of moonlight spilled into the room from the bedroom window as Spencer stood in front of you, his hazel eyes searching yours in the darkness

A sliver of moonlight spilled into the room from the bedroom window as Spencer stood in front of you, his hazel eyes searching yours in the darkness. His bare chest rose and fell slowly as you both stood facing each other, your hearts beating as one. He let out a quietened breath, a smile tugging on your lips as you eagerly bounced back and forth on your heels, waiting for his command.

"Do you trust me?"

His voice was soft and full of care as he reached behind his back, his eyes never once leaving yours.

You nodded at him. "Always."

He nodded back at you before pulling his hands out from behind his back, the metal from the edged instrument between his fingers glimmering in the moonlight peering in from the bedroom window. Your eyes widened as you looked at the knife, your heart starting to race.

"You know I would never hurt you," Spencer's voice was quiet, and you looked at him, recognizing the concern laying beneath his eyes, "right?"

You gulped, nodding at him. "I- I do."

"Good."

He brought the knife to your face, moving the blunt edge of the blade across your cheek. You gasped, your heart thundering inside your chest. Your eyes were locked on Spencer's as he brought the knife beneath your chin, tilting your head back. "You're so beautiful like this," he whispered, pushing the tip gently into your skin, a staggered whimper rushing past your lips.

Spencer dragged the knife down your neck, careful not to cut you as you leaned your head back, clenching your fists and biting your lip, trying not to fucking move. Spencer brought the knife to the tops of your breasts, looking at you before he pulled the blade downwards in one quick slice, cutting open your shirt. You gasped at the sudden, swift movement, Spencer's hand moving to cup your cheek as he whispered, "Shh," bringing his lips beside your ear, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine. "You're okay."

Ecstasy pulsed through your veins as he slipped the torn shirt off your shoulders, bringing the knife to the dip in your neck. Spencer's other hand moved to your throat, wrapping his fingers around it as he pulled you into him, pressing his lips softly to yours.

He dragged the flat edge of knife down your body, a soft whimper from you slipping into the kiss as the cool metal of the blade burned against your skin, tingling where it touched you. The knife slipped into your bra, cutting away the clasp. Spencer pulled the article of clothing off of you, the hand around your throat moving to cup your breast.