victor krum was next, and he used a conjunctivitis curse to blind the chinese fireball dragon. however, the dragon had stomped around in misery, docking krum's points as it had smashed half of the real eggs.

unluckily for harry, he got the fiercest dragon of them all. up against the hungarian horntail, harry had called for his firebolt, and rode past the fuming dragon.

he maneuvered over and under the hogwarts bridges, finally snatching the golden egg. though slashed on the shoulder, harry managed to pass along with the other three.

evelyn nervously bit her bottom lip as she looked at her little dragon model.

with the number 5 tag around its neck, evelyn had immediately recognized the dragon type as soon as she pulled it out of the bag.

during her first year, hagrid had norbert, which was a rhodesian ridgeback. although charlie had taken it off hagrid's hands, evelyn had done a bit of research about the dragon itself.

according to newt scamander, the ridgeback was extremely similar to the hungarian horntail, with the exception of the ridges.

it has venomous fangs but is slightly less hostile than the horntail.

evelyn calmed her breathing as she was up next. she had practiced many transfiguration and charms spells with malfoy, but transfiguration was exceptionally hard, as it took a lot of steadiness and focus.

claps and cheers were heard as evelyn emerged from the tent and onto the field. before she had fully stepped out of the mini tunnel, evelyn closed her eyes.

formulating a plan in her head, she scratched out many ideas, as she did not have the materials or skills.

seeing the many rocks that were scattered throughout the field, evelyn had thought of an idea.

the dragon seemed to relaxed, as it had not sensed any threat yet.

evelyn quickly summoned for a nimbus 2001. like commanded, the broom had showed up, letting evelyn hop on.

the dragon quickly noticed and started spitting fire at the flying girl. cheers were heard as evelyn swooshed past it, just like harry had.

although every time she flew higher, it seemed the dragon was closer to breaking the chains that were tying it down.

in a blink of an eye, evelyn grabbed a bunch of rocks and pointed her wand at the golden egg.

"gemino!", evelyn casted, making the egg duplicate.

the girl then repeated the spell many more times, until the field looked like a green carpet with splotches of gold.

the dragon stomped around, trying to catch up to the girl. it was hard with a chain around its neck. and just when it had accidentally tripped over an egg and part of it's chain, evelyn pointed her wand at the golden egg again.

"accio!"

the egg that was placed in the middle of the field suddenly flew towards evelyn, making the girl catch it whilst still in the sky.