You dropped to your knees in front of him, pushing his legs against the couch as you immediately dragged your tongue up his dick in a long, thick stripe, maintaining eye contact with him as you swirled your tongue around the tip, smirking as Spencer's lips parted, gripping the top of the couch with his hands.

You took him in your mouth, flattening your tongue against him as you made your ascent, Spencer's moan filling your ears with content as he reached down, wrapping a hand around your hair. He was right— you hadn't fucked in three weeks. From his dad's death to his kidnapping and to his recovery in the hospital and having to attend his father's funeral and flying back to Quantico— it felt like it had been longer, and you were both practically writhing with desire for each other.

Digging your nails into Spencer's skin, you brought your head forward tantalizingly slow, swirling your tongue around him as you went. Spencer moaned, wrapping his hand around your hair before he pulled you back, looking down at you as he said, "I put up with a lot with you, but I will not put up with being teased."

You grinned at him, giggling as you replied, "I'm sorry, sir."

He shot you a look before he pulled his hand away, leaning back against the couch as he said, "Do the job right, or I will have to punish you."

"You can do that either way, Dr. Reid," you giggled, gripping his hips as you pushed your head forward, taking him deeper this time, hearing Spencer's groan reverberate around the room as he hit the back of your throat. You gagged slightly, letting a moan vibrate against his dick as you bobbed your head up and down at a quicker pace. Spencer bucked his hips, pushing himself deeper inside your mouth as a line of spit trailed down your chin, watching Spencer.

He looked completely lost in luxury in the midst of the darkness cloaking the room, his mouth hanging open as he gripped the couch, his knuckles stark white. He moaned as his dick twitched inside your mouth, pulling you off of him by your hair before he grabbed your arm, pulling you up to your feet.

He gripped your hips, leading you over to his desk in the corner before grabbing you beneath your arms, lifting you up on the desk. He pushed your legs apart, gripping your hips before he slammed into you and you clung to him, scratching his back and moaning as he quickly started to thrust into you, groaning beside your ear.

"Jesus, I almost forgot how good you feel," Spencer moaned, pulling you closer to him as you leaned back on your hands, closing your eyes as you groaned. He bottomed out inside you, his nails dragging up your body as he pulled out of you before snapping his hips forward, slamming against your g-spot.

You cried out as you gripped the edge of the desk, using it to hold yourself up as Spencer completely ravaged into you, his nails digging into your skin as he moaned, leaving bright red lacerations in his wake. Your skin burned at his touch, wincing as he dragged his nails down your body, digging your own nails into the hard wood of the desk as papers scattered across the floor, flying off the desk as Spencer completely slammed into you, the desk rocking beneath you.

The sound of your moans melding together filled the void of silence echoing around the room, sweat glistening off your bodies in the pale illumination of the night as Spencer buried his face in your neck, nipping at your skin as you flung your arms around him, moaning as you crooked your neck to the side, allowing him further access to you. Spencer rammed his hips forward, hitting your g-spot repeatedly as you dragged your hands up his back, feeling him groan against your neck as you gripped his shoulders.

You pushed him away from you, climbing off the desk before bringing Spencer down with you, pushing him down on the ground as you swung a leg over his, straddling his lap. You knew you both weren't going to last long. The bedroom seemed like a million miles away as you placed your hands on Spencer's shoulders, grinning down at him as you sat on his dick, trapping it against his stomach as you slid your hips back and forth, teasing him. "The doctor said you can't overexert yourself," you smirked at him. He gripped your hips, moaning emphatically as you said, "So I think it's my turn."