He brought his lips beside your ear, chuckling softly to you as he whispered, "You're so fucking wet for me."

Taking a deep breath, you leaned your head back, clenching your hands into fists. "Don't make a fucking sound," Spencer whispered to you, his fingers curling around the fabric of your panties before pushing two fingers inside you, curling them. Breathing out a quietened gasp, you took your bottom lip between your teeth as Spencer finger-fucked you on the fucking elevator, clenching around his fingers.

He groaned softly into your hair at the sudden tightness around his fingers, his teeth clandestinely grazing your earlobe. Finally, the elevator dinged and he pulled his fingers out of you, waiting until the other people exited the elevator before pulling you down the hall, leading you to where your room was.

He reached into his back pocket, looking at you as he pulled the key card out, lifting his other hand to your lips. "Open," he ordered, and you obeyed, opening your mouth as he pushed his fingers past your lips. You gripped his wrist, swirling your tongue around his fingers, maintaining eye contact with him as you followed his instructions, raising a curious brow at him. Spencer groaned softly, his lips parting as you sucked on his fingers, tasting yourself on him.

He pushed the key card into the lock, swinging the door open before his hand moved to your throat, gripping it as he pushed you into the room, kicking the door shut behind him. "God, I wanna fuck you so hard to the point that you call out my name so fucking loud, they will hear you at Quantico."

"Is that how much I mean to you then?" You asked, smirking at him as you leaned into his touch, giggling inquiringly. "Using me as your play thing?"

"There are so many things that I wanna do to you," he said, his other hand slipping past your dress and yanking your underwear off, throwing them to the side, "and not enough time in the world to do them all."

"Well," you said, shrugging your shoulders at him, "why don't we just spend the rest of our lives in here?"

"Don't tempt me. I could spend forever fucking you if it were up to me."

Spencer pulled his hand away from your throat, grabbing the hem of your dress before pulling it off of you. He reached behind you, pulling at the clasp of your bra as you reached up, pulling his tie loose. Spencer tossed your bra to the side, his lips immediately connecting with your neck as you grabbed the collar of his shirt, ripping it off of him savagely, buttons popping off and flying around you, hitting the floor beneath you. You threw his shirt to the side, reaching down to grab his belt, palming the hardened bulge in his pants.

Spencer sucked on your neck, groaning as you pulled his belt buckle loose and unbuttoned his trousers, pushing them and his boxers down before you both simultaneously kicked your shoes off. Spencer gripped your throat, pushing you back into the room as he cocked his head to the side, looking at you with a newfound darkness in his eyes. "Say it," he commanded you, guiding you to the window in the room, pushing your back against it. "I wanna hear you say it."

"Say what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

Sticking your chin out at him, you smirked at him. "I'm yours."

That was all you needed to say before Spencer whipped you around, pushing your bare chest flat up against the window, careless as to anyone who could see you as he wrapped an arm around your waist, his other hand wrapping around his dick as he dragged it along your wet entrance, emitting a loud moan from you. "Tell me what you want, darling," he whispered, his lips beside your ear.

"I- I want you," you whined in response.

"To do what?"

"T- To fuck me."