"Listen here, I get that you are doing your job and I appreciate it but she is my mate and my wolf is on edge so tell me before I go on rampage and beat it out of you." I tell him slowly making every word is clear.

He visibly pales before typing something in his laptop and giving me her address.

What shocks me is that her house is near my pack border. I didnt know she was so close to me all this time.

I nod at him once and rush out towards the parking lot where i find my pack exactly where i left them staring at me in confusion.

"I am going to Valerie's house and see if she is okay. I cant shake this bad omen and I need to see her."

"Wait, we will come too. If our Luna is in danger then we can't sit here idly." Magnum says getting into his car. Everyone nods and gets inside theirs.

I start my engine and drive out of there as fast as I can legally.

Upon reaching the familiar forest I notice a glass cottage in the middle surrounded by gardens of flowers and and trees. The architecture is breathtaking but i dont have time to appreciate it. Too worried for her safety I hurry out of my car as soon as I park in front of her driveway.

I see both of her cars in the garage so I know she is inside. I run to her door and ring her bell twice when she doesn't answer I start banging on it like crazy.

"Valerie, please open the fucking door before i break it down" I try to remain calm but fail miserably.

"Dude calm down" Xavier tentively puts his hand on my shoulder and i shrug it off still banging.

Suddenly the door opens and Valerie stood in front of me looking exhausted and pissed off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you banging on my door like a barbarian. Why can't I fucking rest for even a bit. What is it that you want!" she exclaims angrily with her chest heaving heavily. I look at her now wearing her shots and crop top looking stunning.

She snaps her finger in my face bringing my attention back on her face. As i stare hard on her face i see a band aid on her right cheek.

"What the fuck happened to your face." I growl taking her cheek in my hand and caressing it.

"Who the fuck did it. I will kill him." still glaring at it I nearly miss her shocked face. When I notice how close I had been to her face I cant help but blush as red as a cherry.

"He is dead already." She speaks softly

I tilt my head a little in confusion.

"The person who attacked me. He is dead. I killed him" I didn't know how
to react to her sudden bluntness. I just blink at her in dumbfoundedness.

I snap out of it and look her up and down frantically looking for any other injuries. I notice blood on her top near her torso.

"Why are you bleeding here!? God Valerie what happened to you. You are a mess. Fuck I need to stop this bleeding or do something." I nearly stumble over my words trying to get her inside her house.

"Wow you ask a lot of question." she manages to say blankly.

"And you answer to none." I growled taking her hand to make her sit on her couch.

"I was attacked today by three men. We fought and one fucker got to me before I killed him thats all."  she answers bluntly.

"Why did they attack you?" I question while going through her cabinets to look for first aid box. she shurgs innocently.

"Dont shrug at me. I am pissed as hell dont piss me off more. Someone attacked you and made you bleed and you just shrug."

"Where the fuck is your goddamn first aid box?" I slam the cabinet door which I just opened.

"Its in the drawer by the door. The main door." I turn to look at her in disbelief. Here I am rummaging through every cabinet and she is telling me that its not even in here.

I growl frustatedly and go out of the room. I see Xavier standing near the door. As soon as he saw me he came towards me.

"is she alright? Are you alright?"

"I am alright. I dont know about her though. Fuck man someone attacked her and she is bleeding."

"Fuck dude. You need some help?"

"No I can take care of it." I look outside to see Magnum standing guard near Haley and others while they look around the garden and taking some pictures. I bet Lana will upload it on her social media accounts.

I go back inside to see Valerie sleeping peacefully on the couch. This woman! After making me worry til death here she is casually sleeping while her torso is bleeding.

I sit beside and open the box taking out some medical supplies and prepare them. I gaze softly at her face and notice some bags under her eyes. I put some of her bangs behind her eye and sanitize my hands before taking the gauze and lifting her top.

I knew that the bleeding was heavy but what i didn't expect was to see a long and deep stab wounds with neatly done stitches.

As I examine her wound I start feeling angry but I remind myself that he was dead and that its important to treat her first. I conclude that the stitches might have opened when she walked to the door.

Shit if only I didnt make her come and answer the door. Focus on her I remind myself and start working on her wound.

 Focus on her I remind myself and start working on her wound