IMPORTANT A/N

Hey everyone! Its been so long. So as the title says its an important a/n. Lately while writing the ch 13 I realized something. I am not sure if you guys feel like this but I do. My female MC Valerie is mature and older(obviously) and the male MC Elijah is younger than her by centuries. I feel like if I edited the story a little bit like change their high school to college then it will make more sense and be comfortable for me to write.

I am from India and writing a high school based story when I have never experienced their life like that is a bit complicated for me. I still haven't decide where my story is based on. U.S. or U.K.

So, is want your opinion on this dilemma. You are the readers I write thus for you, you are the ones who give me inspiration to write, strength to write. Help me with this problem.

1) I won't be making major changes. Only the high school situation. I am familiar with colleges so I can write about them.

2) Elijah is mature for his age but not mature enough for Valerie. I feel if he is in his early 20s then his behaviors will be more fitting for me to write.

3) Valerie can't be the success behind T.D. corporation while being 19. That would mean that she started when she was 14 or 15 and it will be confusing to explain her situation to human and it will seem more unbelievable.

4) being so young and successful will bring attention on her. Unwanted and we know she doesn't like that.

Valerie's story has been my dream so long. I have been planning and making notes for each and every character and their scenario for a 2 years already. I want this to be perfect and enjoyable. When I started writing the book last year Oct I was in the same dilemma as now but I chose high school.

What Di you guys think of this? Comment down below your opinions. And suggestions are always welcomed.

Stay healthy, stay blessed.
Love,
Deepshikha🌸