Reyna

Hazel and Frank returned to Camp Jupiter a week sooner than anticipated. The two were vibrating with excitement over Leo's return to Camp Halfblood yesterday (with Calypso latched to his side, completely smitten, no less).

"Camp Halfblood is having a homecoming party for Leo in the night his funeral was originally planned." Hazel was talking a mile a minute. Camp Jupiter is invited! Reyna we HAVE to go, pleeease?"

Reyna pretended to consider it-- as if her answer wouldn't obviously be yes. "Weeeellll... I don't see how it could hurt."

Hazel cheered. "Oh, thank you, Reyna. This is SO great." She turned and hugged Frank without even blushing.

The shy, modest couple was too cute. Reyna tried not to think about what Aphrodite had told her so long ago. After Reyna's talk with Piper, she vowed not to dwell on it any longer. But whenever she saw a demigod couple like Hazel and Frank it rushed back to her brain, leaving her feeling lonely and empty.

The two raced off to tell the rest of the camp. Cheers erupted sporadically across the property.

Exhausted just by witnessing Hazel's boundless energy, Reyna retreated to her bunk to rest. She fell asleep almost instantly and dreamed of Hylla.

"Hey," Hylla greeted when the dream came into focus. "Glad I could reach you. There's something we need to talk about."

"Is she there?" Someone else called. Someone who wasn't visible in her dream yet.. "Let me talk to her!" Suddenly Thalia appeared. "Reyna! Good to see you again! We heard how you killed Orion! The Hunters and Amazons alike are so grateful to you for it."

"You heard about that?" Reyna had tried hard to keep that on the down low. She didn't want any glory for it. "How?"

"Artemis told us." Thalia explained. "It's part of the whole reason we're here. We have an offer for you."