The Family Project

The family's smart but lazy crackpot once wished to get her youth back. And by that, she meant to lose the dark circles and those damn joint pain. She didn't wish to move back to her hometown to play 'parenting' while dealing with her diva sister who's slightly scaring everyone with her new behavior; her self-proclaimed fitness expert of a mother who thinks she's a successful influencer; her father who is too attached to his culture to stop making new experimental dishes; and her sister's three kids, including an obnoxious one, who may possibly help her out on the angst-ridden-self-discovery  journey that she thought she had given up years ago.

Worse, she'll have to listen to her mother's scathing sass in person instead of their long distance calls where she usually tunes out the aging (not aging!) proud influencer.  

                                                                .        _________________________

Before I begin, I'd like to thank you for reading this! I'm not planning to make this long, so it will be pretty short. I'm not too sure about the length of the chapters either. And I've been reading too many fanfics of my ships parenting together so I decided to write my own huehuehue. And I know there are movies about this 'playing nanny' trope, so I can't call this a completely original idea. This is, essentially, all about family though.

Think of it as Nanny Mc-Phee but without the magic and stranger lady. And instead of the kids, the adults get to learn lessons and sort out their priorities.

I wrote it as a one-shot, honestly, but the characterization felt pretty off that way.

Also, I know nothing about divorce procedures so do correct me if I'm wrong hehe. Neither am I the older sibling (I'm the privileged younger brat woohoo!) so do tell me if I'm writing well from the perspective of an older sibling ;-;

Last but not the least, I would love to hear your feedback so do tell me!! And do vote if you happen to like it 👉👈

~

Prongsius